Hard to see?

Black Ops forum

getoutofmyhouse wrote:

Right now my vision is 20/30 but it be awesome if it was 20/10

My left eye is 20/10 minimum and my right eye is barely 20/20. My left eye has amazing sight though, anytime I close my right eye my focus is amazing!
HNIC_04

DarkCallToArms wrote:

I was blessed with 20/20 vision. Let's hope it stays that way.

lucky for you I'm well jelious as I am short sighted and need to wear glasses or contacts to play the computer or watch tv etcSmiley Indifferent
Glazgows_Finest
you are all lucky. i lost an eye back in nam. dont ask how it happened. i dont wanna remember those times... :shudders:
doppleganger360

DarkCallToArms wrote:

I was blessed with 20/20 vision. Let's hope it stays that way.

I can look cmpletely the opposite way to my screen and still read it. J/k, but it seems fine to me. If you think this is bad, try Infiniti Wards...
AtomicFlapjack_
Highlighted
A cool thig to do is if you are short or long sighted then when you're swimming sometimes when you come back up the wate will create a lense and you'll have perfect vision for like a second.
peetee360

peetee360 wrote:

A cool thig to do is if you are short or long sighted then when you're swimming sometimes when you come back up the wate will create a lense and you'll have perfect vision for like a second.

but if you didnt know this info you would think your eyesight was back... for just that second. then realize it was a sham and you will cry. wait does crying create the same effect? if so maybe all the emo kids have bad eyesight and they cry to see properly... just maybe.
doppleganger360

doppleganger360 wrote:

peetee360 wrote:

but if you didnt know this info you would think your eyesight was back... for just that second. then realize it was a sham and you will cry. wait does crying create the same effect? if so maybe all the emo kids have bad eyesight and they cry to see properly... just maybe.

Yes Yes it now makes sense now. That would explain lots about those emos.
getoutofmyhouse

Studios