Has this happened to anybody else?

Black Ops forum

I was playing with my friends, then i got kicked from the game and placed into this other lobby where there where two of me: GRRT(1) and again GRRT(1) and in the third slot it says the connect controller thing. so i back out and go to hit (PlaystationNetwork) when i do, it say guests can not use this functionality. I back out to the main menu and when i get back to my friends i have no CoD points.

Another thing that happens it the whole party gets kicked and im in the party as GRRT(1) an i have no other controller plugged in or anything and i also lose my CoD points.

This has also happened to my friend, but he had around 155,000 when it happened to him

This has happened to me three times now and ive lost at least 65,000 by this, i would like to get my CoD points back, but i know Treyarch wont do that.
grrt1111
12 REPLIES 12
bump
grrt1111

GRRT1111 wrote:

I was playing with my friends, then i got kicked from the game and placed into this other lobby where there where two of me: GRRT(1) and again GRRT(1) and in the third slot it says the connect controller thing. so i back out and go to hit (PlaystationNetwork) when i do, it say guests can not use this functionality. I back out to the main menu and when i get back to my friends i have no CoD points.

Another thing that happens it the whole party gets kicked and im in the party as GRRT(1) an i have no other controller plugged in or anything and i also lose my CoD points.

This has also happened to my friend, but he had around 155,000 when it happened to him

This has happened to me three times now and ive lost at least 65,000 by this, i would like to get my CoD points back, but i know Treyarch wont do that.

Also happened to me. They won't give your points back.
carlosmrce
I'm at level 50 with 100k points I don't need but I refuse to prestige because of glitches like this.
ReddHead
grrt1111
yea but luckily i only last about 1k cod points cuz thats all i had

BUMP, whatever the hell that mean
whostolemyTV_
it means i bumped it up so it would be on the top page of the forums
grrt1111
how do you bump it up?
whostolemyTV_
This happened to me but I only had 3000 points so it didn't bother me much.
Gunfighter45

GRRT1111 wrote:

keep this bumped. i would be pissed to have this happen to me.
ristactionjacks

Studios