Black Ops forum

in reply to sbarnes81
No Game no matter how good should be made that you have to play with a set amount of linked people.

Last i heard COD was meant to be enjoyed by every sort of gamer hence the latest IW fail MW2 which due to it being so noob friendly and with so many glitches is not worth playing either in a group or solo.

And dont even start me on the host issues it has for international players
sbarnes81
in reply to sbarnes81

sbarnes81 wrote:

No Game no matter how good should be made that you have to play with a set amount of linked people.

Last i heard COD was meant to be enjoyed by every sort of gamer hence the latest IW fail MW2 which due to it being so noob friendly and with so many glitches is not worth playing either in a group or solo.

if its so noob friendly, why can my fellow 4rumers dominate every match? there is no I in team, and clearly having a strong team comes with more wins. less stress. more shinanigans
ScO_Hi11Bi11y_2
Highlighted
in reply to sbarnes81

ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0 wrote:

sbarnes81 wrote:

if its so noob friendly, why can my fellow 4rumers dominate every match? there is no I in team, and clearly having a strong team comes with more wins. less stress. more shinanigans

Your point being? not to make an issue or anything however I run with BOD on PS3 and we dominate even with lag but i still fail to see what point your trying to make.

Yes I can run solo and with my group and yes I win more on highrise or anyother map for the point then i lose however I believe and have stated why I think this map is crap and have yet to hear why you disagree.

If you can honestly say that you enjoy getting thrown into highrise midway through and the team your on is getting smashed with spawn killing then good luck to you however I dont.

Thanks
sbarnes81

Studios