Black Ops forum

In her speech at the Republican Convention Sarah Palin said, "The difference between a "hockey mom" and a "pit bull" is that the "hockey mom" wears lipstick."
boozer
23 REPLIES 23

boozer wrote:

In her speech at the Republican Convention Sarah Palin said, "The difference between a "hockey mom" and a "pit bull" is that the "hockey mom" wears lipstick."

I'm not sure if that's dirty or not.
merc_13

boozer wrote:

So does that mean that hockey moms are being banned from cities around the country? Is that why she wanted Alaska to secede from the union, to get away from the oppression of local government dictating what type of sports mom you could be?

not a democrat or a republican, just thought it was funny that part of their campaign is "Country First"
mikemcdee
McCain signed a Hockey Mom just to win the Canadian vote,

just like Obama going over to Europe to win the Afghan and French votes.

I asked a rabid Hill-dog supporter if she thought the chick VP was an attempt to win over disenfranchised Hillarious voters. She said that they were smarter than that. I countered by saging: They voted for Hillary.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm212/SoylentBob/hilary.jpg

SoylentBob

mikemcdee wrote:

boozer wrote:

So does that mean that hockey moms are being banned from cities around the country? Is that why she wanted Alaska to secede from the union, to get away from the oppression of local government dictating what type of sports mom you could be?

not a democrat or a republican, just thought it was funny that part of their campaign is "Country First"

If Obama is elected President, I will secede from the union and move to Alaska.
boozer
^^^^ I agree with your sentiment, but until Canada annexes Alaska (we might not notice) he would still be your President.
Snakedoctor59
Fairbanks.

Snakedoctor43 wrote:

Hosers from Toronto, the capitol of Canadia, claim to have annexed Fairbanks, Alaska, eh? When asked for a comment on the situation, an American official said, "Who? Huh?"

Your forgetting things in your old age.
SoylentBob

mikemcdee wrote:

boozer wrote:

Do you believe everything you read? Do some research before spewing typical pinko liberal talking points.
echo4oscar
HMILFs rule!
SoylentBob

SoylentBob wrote:

HMILFs rule!

Possibly soon to be VPILF
theun4gven

Studios