Black Ops forum

a good, solid first post.

welcome to the boards
SoylentBob

echo4oscar wrote:

mikemcdee wrote:

boozer wrote:

In her speech at the Republican Convention Sarah Palin said, "The difference between a "hockey mom" and a "pit bull" is that the "hockey mom" wears lipstick."

So does that mean that hockey moms are being banned from cities around the country? Is that why she wanted Alaska to secede from the union, to get away from the oppression of local government dictating what type of sports mom you could be?

not a democrat or a republican, just thought it was funny that part of their campaign is "Country First"

Do you believe everything you read? Do some research before spewing typical pinko liberal talking points.

Pinko Liberal huh? Okay I'll bite. What is your description of a pinko liberal that I am so auspiciously representing. Tell me a little about myself will ya'. Tell me how I don't do any research and spew this across the web. Tell me how I don't already know that it was a group that her husband belonged to that a few factions of wanted to secede from the US. Go ahead tell me. Tell me how uninformed and uneducated I am and how I only want a democrat in the white house so he can get me more tax credits for the children I don't have. Please I want you to tell me. Describe how I want a republican in office because our government has too much fraud already in Medi-care and they should in no way be involved in the private sector of health insurance. For the love of Pete inform me of how the only reason I am voting for Ron Paul is because I think our governments only obligation is to ensure our liberty and freedom and not coddle the world. TELL MEEEEE!! Like I said in my post, I am not a dem/rep and am waiting to see the debates before I make any kind of a rash decision. If you have made up your mind based solely on the speeches each candidate gave at their convention, have fun being a mindless drone. Anyone can sound good giving a speech that a professional writer gave them and had weeks to practice and given in front of a crowd so in favor of you, you could have read the phone book and gotten ovations. Each candidate has points I disagree/agree with. Now back to what I like to do on these forums.

"Let me tell you what Melbatose is packing here, alright. 4-11 positract out back, 750 double pumpers, L-brock intakes, sport over 30 11 to 1 pop up pistons, turbo jet 390 horsepower, we're talking some F***in muscle" all right, now name it.
mikemcdee
Dazed and Confused
sixergixer
winner, but only half the answer. Who said it, who played the character, and when did it come out? Sixer, this should be very easy on imdb. Over and out.
mikemcdee

theun4gven wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

HMILFs rule!

Possibly soon to be VPILF

Eh, Cheney's not that bad.
MaTtKs

MaTtKs1 wrote:

theun4gven wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

HMILFs rule!

Eh, Cheney's not that bad.

He has the softest hands. I actually know from shaking them. I bet he gives great afterglow back rubs.
mikemcdee

mikemcdee wrote:

He has the softest hands. I actually know from shaking them. I bet he gives great afterglow back rubs.

He shot me in the face.
MaTtKs

mikemcdee wrote:

winner, but only half the answer. Who said it, who played the character, and when did it come out? Sixer, this should be very easy on imdb. Over and out.

I'm busy at work today, so the short answer is:

http://www.imdb.com

The answer lies within...

Ha ha, copout, I know.
sixergixer

sixergixer wrote:

mikemcdee wrote:

I'm busy at work today, so the short answer is:

http://www.imdb.com

The answer lies within...

Ha ha, copout, I know.

I don't think I can award credit for that.

And I totally forgot Cheney shot a guy in the face. I don't want that load getting shot any where near me. Maybe Jinx's Sister can help him out on that.
mikemcdee

theun4gven wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

HMILFs rule!

VPILF that is great. lets hope she wins.
pshep69

Studios