Hostage Situation...

Black Ops forum

Ok. Here is the problem. You are part of Las Vegas's finest, Rainbow Six. You are sent out to a huge Community Center (close to the size of the one in RSV2) to take out a terrorist organization who as imprisoned a group of people in side the gymnasium with a biochemical bomb. What would you and your squad do in this situation?



Spill Out your Plan...
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
17 REPLIES 17
Bump.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Me and my men will be safe from this music because we will have ear buds playing Metallica with ear defenders over them for added protection from the lameness that is the JB. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet



This part was added in for good measure. It's not worth risking friendly casualties.
DarkCallToArms
Likes: 2
Posts: 3029
Registered: ‎22-10-2011
Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Highlighted

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

:^: Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.





Thanks. It was a story driven by hunger, lol.
DarkCallToArms
Likes: 2
Posts: 3029
Registered: ‎22-10-2011

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

:^: Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.





Thanks. It was a story driven by hunger, lol.





Me too, as long as we don't have too hear the JB Bj's.
_oak_raiders21
Likes: 0
Posts: 1000
Registered: ‎18-01-2009

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet







nice i second this 5 stars man
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

{oak}raiders21 wrote:

 

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

:^: Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.





Thanks. It was a story driven by hunger, lol.





Me too, as long as we don't have too hear the JB Bj's.





LOL. We would be wearing double ear protection (ear buds with Metallica playing covered by ear defenders) We would be fine
DarkCallToArms
Likes: 2
Posts: 3029
Registered: ‎22-10-2011
Defo Fa-sho!
_oak_raiders21
Likes: 0
Posts: 1000
Registered: ‎18-01-2009

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 





LOL. We would be wearing double ear protection (ear buds with Metallica playing covered by ear defenders) We would be fine



Hoorah to that.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios