Hostage Situation...

Black Ops forum

Ok. Here is the problem. You are part of Las Vegas's finest, Rainbow Six. You are sent out to a huge Community Center (close to the size of the one in RSV2) to take out a terrorist organization who as imprisoned a group of people in side the gymnasium with a biochemical bomb. What would you and your squad do in this situation?

Spill Out your Plan...
majorrodriguez
17 REPLIES 17
Bump.
majorrodriguez
Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Me and my men will be safe from this music because we will have ear buds playing Metallica with ear defenders over them for added protection from the lameness that is the JB. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet

This part was added in for good measure. It's not worth risking friendly casualties.
DarkCallToArms
Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.
majorrodriguez
Highlighted

MajorRodriguez wrote:

:^: Very well constructed. I would be on you Rainbow Six team anytime.

Thanks. It was a story driven by hunger, lol.
DarkCallToArms

DarkCallToArms wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Me too, as long as we don't have too hear the JB Bj's.
_oak_raiders21

DarkCallToArms wrote:

Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet

nice i second this 5 stars man
ivirtran1

{oak}raiders21 wrote:

DarkCallToArms wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Me too, as long as we don't have too hear the JB Bj's.

LOL. We would be wearing double ear protection (ear buds with Metallica playing covered by ear defenders) We would be fine
DarkCallToArms
Defo Fa-sho!
_oak_raiders21

DarkCallToArms wrote:

LOL. We would be wearing double ear protection (ear buds with Metallica playing covered by ear defenders) We would be fine

Hoorah to that.
majorrodriguez

Studios