Hostage Situation...

Black Ops forum

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Bump.

Errr, huh, a little bit...
AntrikozZz

DarkCallToArms wrote:

Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet

Iwould do that but if the jonas's dont work (somehow)its metallica time!
nubkiller76

nubkiller76 wrote:

DarkCallToArms wrote:

Since I am hungry, I would first set up shop across the street at Taco Bell so I could get down on some Supreme Chalupas, Nachos, and Cinnamon Twists. Having had my 4th meal and feeling the satisfaction of being full for such a small sum of money I would debrief my men on the situation at hand. My plan is to play a Jonas Brother CD very loud until the terrorists have to put in ear plugs or risk becoming brainwashed into wearing purity rings. Once they can no longer hear I will have my team sneak in the back door and tactically take them out one-by-one. We will meet across the street at Dairy Queen after, since they will have named a new treat after our heroics. The Rainbow Six Blizzard will consist of your choice of six different candy bars to mix in. Yum. Victory never tasted so sweet

Iwould do that but if the jonas's dont work (somehow)its metallica time!

I have edited my story to make it safer and more kick-a$$ for all involved
DarkCallToArms
Bump
DarkCallToArms
Highlighted
I would try to get a girl friend.
k7roger

k7roger wrote:

LOL
DarkCallToArms

k7roger wrote:

and wat bribe em with her beauty then surprise em n kill em w8 thats my plan now not yors lol yay i win!!!!
nubkiller76
I'm glad you understood that!
k7roger

Studios