How do I complain to Treyarch/fix what happened?

Black Ops forum

Yeah, I agree we pc gamers usually have our heads up our balloon knots once in a while. I have anger issue's, but rage issues+skitzo+pc gaming=serial killer.
BigOne1331
Highlighted
They really do need to add a coop pausing function. I hate going to feed my chickens and then i need to go to the bathroom but cant.
UmairHarris

SmallFace wrote:

BigOne1331 wrote:

ItsBlates ~eB~ wrote:

I'm a schizophrenic and am insanely upset and outraged right now.

Then you shouldn't be playing video games. You should be seeking professional help. If you have anger issues I wouldn't recommend PC gaming in general. It's for the big boys. May I suggest Xbox 360. BTW, the game runs better on the Xbox.

ahem, pc gamers generally have their heads stuck firmly up their arseholes!

When we pay over 1000 pounds/euros or 1600 in monpoly money/dollars we kinda paid for the right to be as arrogant as we are, and to be honest sweetheart games would'nt be what they are without the pc modding community (which is now dead because of Activision). Mouse and keyboard is supirior, i can prove it with facts and 45 minutes with an etchasketch.

You'd still be sitting at an old IBM playing text adventure games, like the following for example.

"You are in a room, the door is locked"

"What is in the room"

"A chair

A table

A box"

"I look inside the box for a key"

"A ninja appears"

And so on
STD_GR0MIT
I had something similar happen to me on the 9th of June. What a joke. What is the point of the ranking and earning system if the database(s) can't keep it correctly. I am a Prestige 15 level 50. I have managed to get my rank/prestige level back, but I lost all of my money, stats and pro perks. Now it also seems I am in some endless loop and cannot obtain the pro perks any longer. I buy one, it takes my money, I esc out of that menu, and its as if I didn't even buy it and my money resets to the same value of 824$ every time. It's funny how this is happening to so many people, yet they do nothing about it. I emailed Activision, what a joke. All I got was canned responses. For something that is so important in the game, you would think there would not be this many issues with it. I have tried everything that I found on the forums and nothing works.

When are you going to fix this, Treyarch? I mean, we give you the money, give us a worthy product.
sp_cy

I have the black ops 2 challenge coins and I typed in the codes but only the sound track downloaded nothing else. Its been about a year and still have not got the two player cards and the camo.

nath_sam

ME AND MY FRIENDS SPENT 3 hours DOING THE SHADOWS EASTER EGG AND WHEN WE DO ALL THE STEPS CORRECTLY THE EE LAGS OUT AND WE DONT GETG THE CUTSCENES OR MEDAL AND SAYS WE NEVER DID IT WE just got stuck in a game WITH THE GATEWORM JUST FLOATING THERE WITH THE RAY IN THE SKY AND THERE WAS NO SOUND FOR THE REST OF THE GAME AND WHEN WE KILL OURSELVES BECAUSE NO ZOMBIES WERE SPAWNING AND THE GAME ENDED TOOK ALL PUR GOBBLE GUMS AND GUESS WHAT NO EASTER EGG

VEX3 LEGEND

I swear down that there is absolutely nothing sinister going on- I do not cheat in absolutely any way whatsoever- so why has my rank suddenly gone from 5 prestige rank 33 to 0 prestige rank 1 and right before the game starts when it start to count down my game automatically freezes I don't understand. Is there any way you can fix this please my gamertag is I l4g re4l b4d

kingxofxlag

Treyarch you need to get off your *****ing ass and get rid of the modders on bo3 instead of trying to find more ways to take my money for a game you don't even *****ing monitor. If you want bo4 to have a future pay attention to what you have out and constantly wanting people to play your franchise then take care of franchise instead  of letting it go down the *****ter. I'm a die hard fan of the black ops franchise and I know alot of people that are going to say ***** black ops because y'all let cheating ass punk bitches take the game over. Do your fans a favor and pull your heads out of your ass's and do your jobs! Thank you come again 

Dekormon46

Was in top 7 players left in squads o my man alive in good position and game suddenly stopped any use of my player!!!!...sitting there unable to move NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NO MOVEMENT!!!..battery’s were fine just your buggy rubbish game I’m sick of this.so many bugs and issues you need to fix this or I’m going back to fortnite simple as that even pubg makes good of its mistakes.call yourself triple a what a load of c**p!!! Waste of my time 

ps and fix the lag in squads it’s terrible!!!!!

OMENdaBARBARIAN

I have had my account “restarted” when I logged in today my rank 55 prestige 1 was a rank 1 prestige 1 please can you help in any way to get my account back

Lawriewil

Studios