How do you know total time played?

Black Ops forum

Lol. The thing he problem means is, the time played is the total time you played to achieve the multiplayer rank you have. However, he probably want to know the exact time played. Like MP+Wager Matches+CB all added up or something like that.
Vuule

booker_64 wrote:

Maybe it doesn't reset after you prestige. But I just can't believe what people are doing: if someone will see you ie. 1p lvl 15, with 16h game play, and 19 games played they will report you saying you cheated, because it's impossible to be 1st prestige lvl 15 with only 16h gameplay.

Like this guy, at 0:57s

He's 1p lvl 15. Games played 19, playtime 16h.

19 games to get prestige? Are you serious?

No f0king way you can go through all 50 stages and then up to 15lvl more in 16h in 19 games 19 games! And earn 180k cod points? LOL!

That's why I believe playercard doesn't show total time played. It's time played - either with current rank or with current prestige.

It's definitely possible to prestige in 16 hours without cheating... I just realised you are looking at the wrong part, you are looking at his Wager matches. He has only played 19 wager matches.. His actual record is 120 wins 144 losses. Forget the stuff on the right hand side of the stats because that's just wager matches, the left hand side is the online game record.

If you play S&D constantly you get a lot of points, I played about 10 games and had 410 points per minute. On HQ which is my regular game type I have 325 points per minute and I normally get between 5000 and 6000 points per game (unless we lose). I think I took around 16 hours to prestige too. And my win loss ratio is 2.07, winning matches help your score and xp a lot especially in HQ.
Hutchins1404

Hutchins1404 wrote:

booker_64 wrote:

. I just realised you are looking at the wrong part, you are looking at his Wager matches. He has only played 19 wager matches.. His actual record is 120 wins 144 losses.

Thx mate. That's more like it. So guy has played 264 matches in total.

On average, lets say a match will be 10 minutes, so that's about 44 hours. Nearly two days. The playercard shows 16h of time played
booker_64

booker_64 wrote:

Hutchins1404 wrote:

booker_64 wrote:

. I just realised you are looking at the wrong part, you are looking at his Wager matches. He has only played 19 wager matches.. His actual record is 120 wins 144 losses.

Thx mate. That's more like it. So guy has played 264 matches in total.

On average, lets say a match will be 10 minutes, so that's about 44 hours. Nearly two days. The playercard shows 16h of time played

But think of how many times you get shoved into a game that's right at the end, or maybe he quits a lot of games. That's an instant loss. He says in that video that he never plays in a party too so he must get in a lot of games that have nearly finished. TDM games are also quite short. He has played a lot of games in 16 hours though lol. But I know for a fact my playing time doesn't reset after I prestige.
Hutchins1404
The way you level up doesn't depend on the amount of time played are how many matches you've played. It's based on the XP you earned from each match. That is why the score per minute is important. The total time you have played is in the playcard under challenges in the lifetime tab.
ttwn0324

Hutchins1404" But I know for a fact my playing time doesn't reset after I prestige.[/quote wrote:

Cheers. I guess I was wrong, and you are right. "Time played" is in fact the total time

Thanks for your time everyone.

booker_64
Highlighted

Its under achievements, then stats, I just checked, 25d 15h 46m lol

ShaggNasty

Studios