How do you know total time played?

Black Ops forum

The playercard shows only the time played for the current rank.

How can I view how much in total I've played?

Thx
booker_64
16 REPLIES 16
It shouldn't, but you can also go into the challenges part, look, i think in the life time tab, in there should show a challenge for the time played, 150 hours, 250 and so on, it will tell you how close to that you are.
ttwn0324
Is it not under the score anymore? Sorry stats don't really concern me I don't care if I'm at the top or the bottom so if they aren't there don't judge me lol
Carbn84
Seriously, I can't find total time played anywhere on the playercard.
booker_64

booker_64 wrote:

Thx

Go on playcard and the first page you're on should have it. It's right above Win/Lose ratio.
0KillSwitch3

booker_64 wrote:

Thx

Mine says it on playercard.. Combat record.. It's above the wins and losses. (or maybe below) I forget exactly, but it's on the very 1st page when you click on combat record. It's not hard to find if you're in the right place
Hutchins1404
I still don't believe what you say pertains to total time played. Unless I really played somewhere above 24h in total for twenty days, and I doubt it

I believe it's only about time played with the current rank.

Will check this today in combat training. I'm so sure all these reports about people cheating because they played a day or two and have prestiged are false. And that's because the time played doesn't show total time spend on playing, just the time played with current rank
booker_64
I have played 1 day 8 hours and am just about to prestige for the 2nd time. Mine is definitely accurate because I check it quite often and it has never reset after prestige.
Hutchins1404

booker_64 wrote:

I still don't believe what you say pertains to total time played. Unless I really played somewhere above 24h in total for twenty days, and I doubt it

I believe it's only about time played with the current rank.

Will check this today in combat training.I'm so sure all these reports about people cheating because they played a day or two and have prestiged are false. And that's because the time played doesn't show total time spend on playing, just the time played with current rank

Not in combat training, go on multiplayer and go to player card, then combat record.. Combat training is a completely different thing and that will have a different amount of time played.
Hutchins1404
Maybe it doesn't reset after you prestige. But I just can't believe what people are doing: if someone will see you ie. 1p lvl 15, with 16h game play, and 19 games played they will report you saying you cheated, because it's impossible to be 1st prestige lvl 15 with only 16h gameplay.

Like this guy, at 0:57s

He's 1p lvl 15. Games played 19, playtime 16h.

19 games to get prestige? Are you serious?

No f0king way you can go through all 50 stages and then up to 15lvl more in 16h in 19 games 19 games! And earn 180k cod points? LOL!

That's why I believe playercard doesn't show total time played. It's time played - either with current rank or with current prestige.
booker_64

Studios