How many hours straight do you play multiplayer per day?

Black Ops forum

MeGa_BulletzZ wrote:

 

I play 3 to 4 hours a day. This thread should be renamed to "Exposing Lowlifes"



One can say he plays 7-8 hours a day, but you must also put into account on what he does. Is he handicapped? He has a job and plays when he's off?



Can't just go "lowlife" without knowing one's conditions.
platinumb
Likes: 303
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎21-06-2011

Platinumb wrote:

 

MeGa_BulletzZ wrote:

 

I play 3 to 4 hours a day. This thread should be renamed to "Exposing Lowlifes"



One can say he plays 7-8 hours a day, but you must also put into account on what he does. Is he handicapped? He has a job and plays when he's off?



Can't just go "lowlife" without knowing one's conditions.







Good point, sorry.
MeGa_BulletzZ
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎27-07-2010
I got most of my playtime the first two or three months the game was out. Now I rarely get a full hour of playtime a day.
creaper21
Likes: 181
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
3-4 hours
Scolia5044
Likes: 62
Posts: 1316
Registered: ‎20-07-2011
right now none. I spend more time on it's forums than on the game!
godzilla77
Likes: 0
Posts: 1395
Registered: ‎30-05-2011

Godzilla77 wrote:

 

right now none. I spend more time on it's forums than on the game!



Smiley Surprised



Well, I did the same after WaW.



On some days, I spend more time here than BO. It depends.
platinumb
Likes: 303
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎21-06-2011
usually i'll play for about 3-5 days in a row. then get off. sleep for about 2 days then play for another 3-5 days. depends one time i played 65 days in a row
Mystic_Sniping
Likes: 0
Posts: 63
Registered: ‎08-11-2010
I've played every day for 8 to 16 hours a day
mason007100
Likes: 0
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎22-07-2011

Mystic Sniping wrote:

 

usually i'll play for about 3-5 days in a row. then get off. sleep for about 2 days then play for another 3-5 days. depends one time i played 65 days in a row



OMG did not know anyone could play day and night like that :shock:
mason007100
Likes: 0
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎22-07-2011
About 4-5 hours a day. Record is maybe 6 hours straight when it was freezing and I couldnt go outside.
callofduty0210
Likes: 0
Posts: 69
Registered: ‎24-07-2011

Studios