Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Saints have won the Super Bowl!



31-17



Thoughts? Comments? I told ya so's?
GoldonArRow
Likes: 0
Posts: 9312
Registered: ‎18-11-2009
22 REPLIES 22
in reply to GoldonArRow
Money, money, money, must be sunny, in my world today!

I won my bet, I'm now the proud owner of $100!

BF:BC2 money!

Defensor Fortis
JediMaster Shark
Likes: 180
Posts: 4796
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
in reply to GoldonArRow
Lmao. Fuck you Manning.
Xtreme2494
Likes: 3
Posts: 4309
Registered: ‎02-11-2008
in reply to GoldonArRow
http://weplaycod.5forum.net/off-topic-discussion-f10/superbowl-sunday-t1106.htm#12354


I won bets to... I wanted the Colts to win but I put bets on the Saints since this was their first SB. I think I won $75+.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14978
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to GoldonArRow
lol, looks like a lot of money exchanged hands here.
GoldonArRow
Likes: 0
Posts: 9312
Registered: ‎18-11-2009
in reply to GoldonArRow
Meh... after the show I'm watching right now, I am going to go play the BFBC2 Demo.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14978
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to GoldonArRow

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Meh... after the show I'm watching right now, I am going to go play the BFBC2 Demo.



A demo taking up all this time?



Also, major, your opinion.



BFBC2 or MAG? I want your opinion, because I've gotten some money by selling my old Wii Games.
GoldonArRow
Likes: 0
Posts: 9312
Registered: ‎18-11-2009
in reply to GoldonArRow

GoldonArRow wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Meh... after the show I'm watching right now, I am going to go play the BFBC2 Demo.



A demo taking up all this time?



Also, major, your opinion.



BFBC2 or MAG? I want your opinion, because I've gotten some money by selling my old Wii Games.



Battlefield Bad Company 2 FTW! MAG is a Lag Machine that is waiting to die off.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14978
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to GoldonArRow
Haha, My friend checked his Iphone in class an was like:





"Ahh! What the f___!"









He lost his bet.

Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009
in reply to GoldonArRow

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Haha, My friend checked his Iphone in class an was like:





"Ahh! What the f___!"









He lost his bet.



What time is it in Aussie Land right now?
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14978
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios