I hacked....but for good reason

Black Ops forum

I admit it I hacked and now I am banned, but for good reason. I like to pick up women by telling how I am a soldier. When they ask my rank, I like to reply "Level 15 Prestige, Maam." I also like to tell them my clan. Most women don't respond. I even have pick-up lines. Last night I was in a club and asked a girl, "how would you like to dance with a Level 15 Prestige baby?" She walked away, but only because I know she didn't feel worthy.

Sometimes if a girl is turned off by my prestige level, I then try to save myself by telling that I just hacked. This way it trys to make it look like I have a life. It sometimes, but not always, works.

I hack becuase I suck at COD. I guess I also suck at picking up women.

I deserve to be banned.

HAHAHAHAHA Banned players, does this sound familiar? I played this morning and loved it! Glad to be rid of you!
roliver779
14 REPLIES 14
Yes the hackers got banned ( Thats a good thing) but do we need to see so many post like this?

They need to steep it up and start banning them from cod4 & MW2 and any other online game. Its a good start but more is needed.
omc-beaver
New Rule: If 15th Prestige got you laid, you're back in. We will need her information in order to conduct an exit interview to validate your claim. Post info in this thread, we will handle the rest.
HazardousONE
Not another one of these lame trying to be funny stories.
burney_1988
Jeez roliver ur the strangest person I've seen (heard or whatever), I dont get how u wanted to impress women by saying ur 15th Prestige? WTF?! thats just stupid and worthless, cause, how many nice (good looking & smart & whatever) women even know what ur on about? I cant believe iI actually heard something like that, no offence
barabasz666

barabasz666 wrote:

Jeez roliver ur the strangest person I've seen (heard or whatever), I dont get how u wanted to impress women by saying ur 15th Prestige? WTF?! thats just stupid and worthless, cause, how many nice (good looking & smart & whatever) women even know what ur on about? I cant believe iI actually heard something like that, no offence

Your sarcasm meter is broken. You're gonna need a new one.
tommy_zoom

omc-beaver wrote:

Yes the hackers got banned ( Thats a good thing) but do we need to see so many post like this?

They need to steep it up and start banning them from cod4 & MW2 and any other online game. Its a good start but more is needed.

Why don't you Email Treyarch and tell them to ban the cheaters on CoD4 and MW2...
Hurtbag

tommy_zoom wrote:

barabasz666 wrote:

Its not meant to be sarcasm, i was dead serious with this.
barabasz666

barabasz666 wrote:

tommy_zoom wrote:

barabasz666 wrote:

Its not meant to be sarcasm, i was dead serious with this.

Yeah, exactly. The Op was being sarcastic. This reply just makes you look stupid.
tommy_zoom
Right whatever. But do you think someone...well...someone normal ( no offence again) would do that?
barabasz666

Studios