I have suicidal depression.

Black Ops forum

markmce wrote:

remember suicide =hell

if i was suicidal and you were telling me i would be going to hell i would be pretty depressed about it, suicidal even.
litaljohn

litaljohn wrote:

markmce wrote:

remember suicide =hell

if i was suicidal and you were telling me i would be going to hell i would be pretty depressed about it, suicidal even.

I lol'd
melonpiranha
if u do kill ur self video tape it and send it to 3arc lol jk
xXxlollypop

markmce wrote:

dont kill your self it bad, think of evreyones feelings, yeah i always feel alone but i dont give up cheer up and go on youtube and look up funny video eg. penguinz0, raywilliamjohnson, etc.

remember suicide =hell

I feel suicidal when I see a RayWilliamJohnson video. So I wouldn't be quick to suggest that scumbag.
Freebird314

Freebird314 wrote:

markmce wrote:

dont kill your self it bad, think of evreyones feelings, yeah i always feel alone but i dont give up cheer up and go on youtube and look up funny video eg. penguinz0, raywilliamjohnson, etc.

remember suicide =hell

I feel suicidal when I see a RayWilliamJohnson video. So I wouldn't be quick to suggest that scumbag.

lol at my own stupidity
markmce

EggyK wrote:

Smiley Sad

just throwin that out there :/

don't care if im flamed or blocked or banned :l

Zombies is cool. There, it's in the right forum.

don't kill yourself remember suicides go to hell and if you did you'll make a lot of people deppressed and want to kill themselves,what ever it is do things that make you happy. if youre in school with a problom wait a few more years and you'll be out go to dean. if a family realeted problem death of family member,paents divorce go to phyciotrast or you will make things worse and make them deppressed. something with the law confess look at casey anthonaty case she got away not saying kill someone that is cruel and mean also go to hell terrible add me. go to phyciotrast
spartankillz033

spartankillz033 wrote:

remember suicides go to hell

thank you for reminding us, i had already forgotten about the other kid who said it 5 minutes ago.
litaljohn

spartankillz033 wrote:

EggyK wrote:

Smiley Sad

just throwin that out there :/

don't care if im flamed or blocked or banned :l

Zombies is cool. There, it's in the right forum.

don't kill yourself remember suicides go to hell and if you did you'll make a lot of people deppressed and want to kill themselves,what ever it is do things that make you happy. if youre in school with a problom wait a few more years and you'll be out go to dean. if a family realeted problem death of family member,paents divorce go to phyciotrast or you will make things worse and make them deppressed. something with the law confess look at casey anthonaty case she got away not saying kill someone that is cruel and mean also go to hell terrible add me. go to phyciotrast

It's not something that should be posted on a Call of Duty forum.If he has problems leave us out.
kratos-2144

litaljohn wrote:

spartankillz033 wrote:

remember suicides go to hell

thank you for reminding us, i had already forgotten about the other kid who said it 5 minutes ago.

hi im 13 im teenager :\
markmce

Bangable wrote:

Be sure to include me in your will. I'll take the ps3 or xbox, watever you have.

Wow a guy with less of a soul than me... This is sort of scary....
TheEvilNoob

Studios