I have suicidal depression.

Black Ops forum

TheEvilNoob wrote:

Bangable wrote:

Be sure to include me in your will. I'll take the ps3 or xbox, watever you have.

Wow a guy with less of a soul than me... This is sort of scary....

i though this was a troll to me but i ended up loling
markmce
LOL MarkMCE are you the foreign kid I played with long ago that bought an Olympia off the wall on COTD after dying on like Round 13?
ziggymank

EggyK wrote:

Smiley Sad

just throwin that out there :/

don't care if im flamed or blocked or banned :l

Zombies is cool. There, it's in the right forum.

This is one of your own threads eggy... now think of the maturity you've shown. I'm sorry but when I was your age i felt shit all the time too, but here and now is hardly the place and time dude :shock:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100506738
SGT_GOAT

ziggymank wrote:

LOL MarkMCE are you the foreign kid I played with long ago that bought an Olympia off the wall on COTD after dying on like Round 13?

yes i would do that so yes that would be me
markmce

SGT GOAT wrote:

EggyK wrote:

Smiley Sad

This is one of your own threads eggy... now think of the maturity you've shown. I'm sorry but when I was your age i felt **** all the time too, but here and now is hardly the place and time dude :shock:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100506738

If this is a troll, he got ya there

If you're serious though, just know this... This thread has 3 pages of comments already and a bunch of views. For someone to just click on this thread means that they care about you even if they have no clue who you are. People don't actually like it when other people kill themselves so nobody here actually wants you to do it. I know that things can get pretty bad but there are always good times right around the corner. If everything just seems to get worse than you should go see a professional and they can help you when all else fails. So cheer up and i speak for all the forum when i say that we don't want to see u commit suicide cus ur an awesome person. You even have a 5 star rating which just proves my point of people carring about you. So c'mon, cheer up, and we hope to see you pull out of this!
ArabMoney321

markmce wrote:

look up funny video eg. penguinz0, raywilliamjohnson, etc.

remember suicide =hell

Wait, you said funny videos Ray William Jonhson is not funny in anyway. You must be at most, 13 years old.
xtundra-

i have came back, older (and also on a different account) and i now know, rwj is shit

markmce1

EggyK wrote:

Smiley Sad

What was the point in posting this?

Also, kk.
FiveIsNotHard

Lads Im back I just want to know if the big man off'd himself or not swear im the same guy as before still 13

markmce

Studios