Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Well its time I admitted to it. MaTtks got me to get involved in a wierd off and he got me to show how weird I truely am. He thought he could turn the community against the weird guy and make me a laughing stock, but now the joke is on you Matt!

See the folowing thread
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=231865&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

I AM WEIRD AND I'M PROUD!!!

To Recap:

-I pour ketchup on my rice

-I play Call of Duty while scratching my head with my foot

-I have a very diverse selection of video games from Call of Duty to Star Wars to Digimon and much more

The list goes on

Don't be afraid if to admit your weird too!

I am the YMCA Spec. Ops. Division Director and 2nd Lieutenant on the Call of Duty HQ and I'm weird!

Defensor Fortis
JediMaster Shark
46 REPLIES 46
in reply to JediMaster Shark
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!

-Spongebob Squarepants
calltime5

JediMaster Shark wrote:

Well its time I admitted to it. MaTtks got me to get involved in a wierd off and he got me to show how weird I truely am. He thought he could turn the community against the weird guy and make me a laughing stock, but now the joke is on you Matt!

See the folowing thread

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=231865&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

I AM WEIRD AND I'M PROUD!!!

To Recap:

-I pour ketchup on my rice

-I play Call of Duty while scratching my head with my foot

-I have a very diverse selection of video games from Call of Duty to Star Wars to Digimon and much more

The list goes on

Don't be afraid if to admit your weird too!

I am the YMCA Spec. Ops. Division Director and 2nd Lieutenant on the Call of Duty HQ and I'm weird!

im wondering if we should keep you in YMCA
ivirtran1

ivirtran wrote:

Don't kid yourself IVIR, despite all of your power and influence, you have no control over the YMCA Spec. Ops.
Defensor Fortis
JediMaster Shark

JediMaster Shark wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

Don't kid yourself IVIR, despite all of your power and influence, you have no control over the YMCA Spec. Ops.

the IVIRArmy may have to disagree
ivirtran1

ivirtran wrote:

JediMaster Shark wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

the IVIRArmy may have to disagree

Ah yes, the mighty army of IVIRtran, I knew you would bring them into this. Just know that there are some very interesting plans that I can easily set forth that can turn your army against you. I'm sure you would not like this embarassing photo of you at the christmas party getting out.
Defensor Fortis
JediMaster Shark

JediMaster Shark wrote:

Ah yes, the mighty army of IVIRtran, I knew you would bring them into this. Just know that there are some very interesting plans that I can easily set forth that can turn your army against you. I'm sure you would not like this embarassing photo of you at the christmas party getting out.

shame that all my soldiers are like the soldiers in MGS4 all

nanobot injected
ivirtran1

ivirtran wrote:

JediMaster Shark wrote:

shame that all my soldiers are like the soldiers in MGS4 all

nanobot injected

Where did those nanobots come from?

*gives an evil smirk*

Defensor Fortis
JediMaster Shark
Notice, I am Bravo Command of YMCA. Jedi is Alpha Command of YMCA. And yes, YMCA is the Manufacture of the NanoBots.
majorrodriguez

JediMaster Shark wrote:

Where did those nanobots come from?

*gives an evil smirk*

my lab i designed them myself
ivirtran1

Studios