I need some info on the next possible patch

Black Ops forum

Anyone who has played zombies noticed that the glitches have been fixed, the hidden song finally works, plus they threw all the wall buyable weaponry in the box, my main focus is the box, when the next patch comes out, is it possible that they could throw some more weapons in the box?

Proper answers are much appreciated!
Cpl_Kush
5 REPLIES 5
Maybe, we don't know, sorry. There isn't solid evidence there will be more weapons in Kino der Toten, best way to find out this is to stay here and check the forums everyday at least once, then Wii_Admin might say something interesting wich can be the answer of your question.
thiagogomes
It is pretty safe to assume that no new guns will be added to the Mystery Boxes in Kino der Toten. The map was balanced with a certain set of guns in mind and adding more would disrupt that balance.
Wii_Admin
Highlighted

Wii_Admin wrote:

It is pretty safe to assume that no new guns will be added to the Mystery Boxes in Kino der Toten. The map was balanced with a certain set of guns in mind and adding more would disrupt that balance.

but ps360 has a few more guns than we do. is it possible we'd get those? and if not is there a legitment reason?
silentwaffle

Wii_Admin wrote:

But you see, the only weapon I got from the mystery box is the AUG, I mean I do see other weapons and even a C4(I think), is that the fact you can't get them a bug?
thiagogomes

Cpl.Kush wrote:

Anyone who has played zombies noticed that the glitches have been fixed, the hidden song finally works, plus they threw all the wall buyable weaponry in the box, my main focus is the box, when the next patch comes out, is it possible that they could throw some more weapons in the box?

Proper answers are much appreciated!

New patches will be released soon but as for Kino Der Toten, there done with that map (not saying they won't patch anything that affects gameplay, but they won't patch in new features, since the new zombie maps are coming out). I would expect to stop seeing new Kino patches after Wii gets First Strike.
tehinFAMOUSjrib

Studios