I see favouritsm.

Black Ops forum

It happened with MW2 and now Black Ops, 360 gets the DLC first, why? is it because Bill Gates?

Please make the release date the same.

If anything we should get it first because us PS3 Players have had all the problems and now 360 gets it first! SORT YOURSELF OUT!
TheCodGamer_
3 REPLIES 3

TheCodGamer, wrote:

It happened with MW2 and now Black Ops, 360 gets the DLC first, why? is it because Bill Gates?

Please make the release date the same.

If anything we should get it first because us PS3 Players have had all the problems and now 360 gets it first! SORT YOURSELF OUT!

Bill gates and activition can suck my god damm big cockkk!,
Willo3G
F the map pack, I'd rather they fix the game first, at least to a playable level, or even better at least be able to garantee a PS3 Freeze free game. Then they can wrk on the FPS and the connection quality ect... But Map pack? You serrious? Anyone that thinks about buying that on the PS3 before the game is even running correctly, I have this to say to you. You SIr/Mam are complet idiots, havnt given away enough money for crap yet? Shit i'll start saveing mine and i'll sell it to you. Half the price too, you interested?
CoronaIntegra
microsoft and activision signed a deal back at E3 Microsoft pays for all the advertising and in exchange they get the map packs for a limited time exclusive this deal is around till the end of 2012 so just get use to it.
Almighty-Koz

Studios