::- Idea For New Game Mode -::

Black Ops forum

I got this idea from Medal of Honor: Heroes on PSP. I'm pretty sure the mode was called Hold the Line. It's basically like Domination, but with only flag B. Each team has to capture it and hold it for as long as they can. They keep earning points like in Domination, and when one team has it captured, the other team doesn't get any points. Whoever gets 200 points first wins.
iSnipeZz
3 REPLIES 3

MaHiRzDaMaN wrote:

I got this idea from Medal of Honor: Heroes on PSP. I'm pretty sure the mode was called Hold the Line. It's basically like Domination, but with only flag B. Each team has to capture it and hold it for as long as they can. They keep earning points like in Domination, and when one team has it captured, the other team doesn't get any points. Whoever gets 200 points first wins.

yeah they should put that in that sounds because im bored of everyother mode its the same thing all the time
lachelad

lache lad wrote:

MaHiRzDaMaN wrote:

yeah they should put that in that sounds because im bored of everyother mode its the same thing all the time

Yeah, hopefully this mode will also be in the new Medal of Honor.
iSnipeZz
Highlighted
BUMP.
iSnipeZz

Studios