Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

i alway wanted to play on big map like battle field bad company but in a call of duty systle. I though some cool pert would be like a heat detector to see throw wall from short distace, and a pert that allow you to equip 2 attachment like a red bot and silencer. And what i thought would be kinda cool i guest would be like you can buy specail gun from the martket place, you know like you got the orignal gun for the game and you can buy other weapon. That would be fun in a way because your paying to get better gunz
SlimeDragon_ATX
IT will be a good idea if there was maps in the woods, rainforest or in the snow/mountains with different types of clothing for different types of maps. That would be amazing!
cpt_josh
Fly airplanes.....like a B-52 bomber or a fighter plane.
jorockstar
Highlighted
you people are fuckin retarded there has 2 be a cod 5 to be a cod 6

call of duty world at war was made by different people thus technically it is not cod 5

fuckin morons
phychojuggalo
you do know that Treyarch's next COD is going to be vietnam, or at least battles from the cold war? Activision was found purchasing rights to Vietnam era music, as well as russian, and some wierd locales like cuba or something. COD: VIETNAM FTW!!!!!! this game shall rape.

But yes, the cod3 form of medic was a lot better than codwaw. Even if they don't got back to this system by making being a medic a perk (which is what I think they should do), they should at least have it so if your in last stand, anyone can revive you. And bringing back the cod3 vehicles means they need to increase the amount of players per game. are they going to do that? I don't know.
Shogibo

x-Fuel-x wrote:

We need the new COD to support map creation, like (Farcry 2). Can you imagine!!! If COD 4 was hard to let go, imagine the new COD with user created maps. We would have an awesome COD for years!!! And maybe they can sell more content on the Playstation Store for your maps. What do you think?

PC Mod tools, we can make any map.
A_Yamoto
its mw2 its not in the call of duty series
TheTrueMarine

.Doomsday wrote:

Nedlamar wrote:

3 words for COD 6 ideas.

Vietnam

Vietnam

Vietnam

yea, WaW should be the last WWII game

Cod 3 SHOULDVE BEEN THE LAST WWII GAME

Cod Waw was pushing it too far in my opinion...
moosedog_00

TheTrueMarine wrote:

its mw2 its not in the call of duty series

phychojuggalo wrote:

you people are **** retarded there has 2 be a cod 5 to be a cod 6

call of duty world at war was made by different people thus technically it is not cod 5

**** morons

Ummm your the idiot........

It may not "technically" be COD 5 through title and people

But even the developers call it COD 5

Thats why people mistake MW2 for Cod6 while its really a totally different series

The makers of COd4 decided to make MW2 a seperate Series because WaW(no offense to anyone) would NOT have been anywhere near as good as it was without copying the engine and most of the gameplay from Cod 4
moosedog_00

.Doomsday wrote:

Nedlamar wrote:

3 words for COD 6 ideas.

Vietnam

Vietnam

Vietnam

yea, WaW should be the last WWII game

thank you somebody else agrees
T0TAL_Killjoy

Studios