Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
3 ideas for CoD6 :

PLAY AS GERMAN SOLDIER IN CAMPAIGN

PLAY AS JAPANESE SOLDIER IN CAMPAIGN

SEE THE VIEW FROM A AXIS SOLDIER DURING WW2

Here is my ideas from a thread i posted : '' Hey everyone , i started playing cod 2003 and i have played every single cod game .. and everyone knows how it is to be American,British,Russian soldiers , So me and my friend talked a bit and i came up with a idea to make a CoD ( ofcourse after MW2 ) when you gonna play a German Soldier during ww2 , 1 on the East front ,1 one the west front , But the characters you play with doesnt like nazis and yourself dont like the nazis . But anyway , Why i think it whould be fun to play as a German soldier is that you get to invade Poland , france , invade Soviet , Hold Omaha beach from the 1st American division , and 29st Division etc,etc,etc . The ending could be that you get executed by Dimitri Pentrenko ( the russian character you play as in CoDWaW)on the mission Eviction were you and your comrades fall from the house that collapses and that whould be a cool scene , The other german soldier get captured by americans and become a POW . and another Side Campaign could be when you are a Japanese Sniper in the pacific , you get hurted when you get shoot by another sniper and u go home for recover your health , Your hometown is Nagasaki , then your parents talk ( maybe about Hiroshima , that usa dropped a atomicbomb over first) Then You see a intense light then a big explosion and that is there the japanese campaign ends. When you watch the Ending credits from CoDWaW it says that the game was made to the men and women who gave their lives to give other liberty. Anyway , i think the ending credits should say maybe then : ''Dedicated to the Axis men and women who gave up everything to defend their homeland for a ally invasion'' . This was my ideas for a new game, Cause i really,really,really whould like a CoD game when you are a Axis soldier in the Campaign . Because the Axis soldiers have also untold stories to tell . ''
OllexX

Studios