Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

few things for you to chew on.. CoD3 vehicles ftw! and medic in CoD3 far better than CoD5, CoD6 needs moden guns bike-with sidecar tanks [maybe trucks-i.e 4-5 man troop carrier] that said.. CoD5 needs 4 player zombie splitscreen because the groups i get fail on round 22... ^.^
Twistedkilla
60 REPLIES 60
3 words for COD 6 ideas.

Vietnam

Vietnam

Vietnam
Nedlamar

Nedlamar wrote:

3 words for COD 6 ideas.

Vietnam

Vietnam

Vietnam

yea, WaW should be the last WWII game
_Doomsday
Yes Vietnam. Also how about splitscreen online action. My wife and I love this game but not enough to go and buy another console, another xbox live membership, another game and another hdtv. Stop being greedy and take care of the people who love this game.Thank you.
the_Ox
i would like a war in de woods.

You know with the snow and all.

i like the snow wars like in cod UO very much.

greetz
Bamihoi
vietnam would be awesome.. if not then they should def go back to medern
GreezedUpDefGuy

Twistedkilla wrote:

few things for you to chew on.. CoD3 vehicles ftw! and medic in CoD3 far better than CoD5, CoD6 needs moden guns bike-with sidecar tanks [maybe trucks-i.e 4-5 man troop carrier] that said.. CoD5 needs 4 player zombie splitscreen because the groups i get fail on round 22... ^.^

WTF that's basically Battlefield your talking about... I say they go on normal like in CoD4, make a modern warfare 2 but then make at least 3-5 maps where they are huge and have vehicles like tanks,jeeps, maybe heli or jets, strykers. There's different play lists all the regular in the normal and then TD, CTF those types of games in the vehicle maps.
Drz_Prince
Vietnam sounds great! And how about they really update the perks instead of add a few. And how about they really give you something for prestige instead of extra character classes. So pretty much come through on what we wanted for this one, except in nam.
gaughran
Yes,Vietnam is the obvious next step for COD.Call of Duty 6-Vietnam!
_bzro_griffmcgr
We need the new COD to support map creation, like (Farcry 2). Can you imagine!!! If COD 4 was hard to let go, imagine the new COD with user created maps. We would have an awesome COD for years!!! And maybe they can sell more content on the Playstation Store for your maps. What do you think?
x-Fuel-x

Studios