Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

[BZRO wrote:

griff mcgruber":1iuysbhp]Yes,Vietnam is the obvious next step for COD.Call of Duty 6-Vietnam!

vietnam i wish i had thought of that,5 kills artillery 7 kills nepalm. half decent weapons ill buy it,as long as it was fully checked before release....
dazdrynet
that is a great idea there are no good games about vietnam and if CoD6 is about the vietnam war that would be so cool
simrok

Twistedkilla wrote:

few things for you to chew on.. CoD3 vehicles ftw! and medic in CoD3 far better than CoD5, CoD6 needs moden guns bike-with sidecar tanks [maybe trucks-i.e 4-5 man troop carrier] that said.. CoD5 needs 4 player zombie splitscreen because the groups i get fail on round 22... ^.^

if thats what you want them play battlefield games (not bad company that sucks)

but i think a Vietnam would be great! there needs to be a level with tunnels, tunnels and above ground, cities, middle of a jungle clearing, etc. instead of bombs for an air strike there would be napalm strikes with artillary mixed in with it at 5 kills, at 3 kills there would be agent orange (to get rid of all plant leaves for 1 minute) and a recon plane, at 7 kills there would be A-1 skyraiders coming in and making passes with rockets and cannons!

howver WAW is the first world war two game i have played that did NOT have a D-day level/map. if you don't want to play another omaha beach map then there were 4 other beaches if i remember correctly. let me see, swords, utah, omaha, gold, i think there was another one...
LtnDoom
Vietnam... sounds ok, Glitches some i think are ok like climbing on roofs of course you should be able to do that but under the maps and floating in the air, they need patching

CoD4-5 were both rushed with more time Infinity ward[CoD4] and Treyarch[CoD5] could of made much better games

Activision should also add British force's because we were in WW2 to!!

also take some ideas from CoD3 like the vehicles and the Medic class being able to resurrect anyone that is waiting to respawn one more thing is being able to pick the map you want not just the game type.
Twistedkilla
a CoD vietnam game would not ever benn exist, cuz it won't ever be storically accurate.
samuelfisher
Vietman .. Mmmmm..
Franzuaa

Nedlamar wrote:

3 words for COD 6 ideas.

Vietnam

Vietnam

Vietnam

Ha thats funny when I saw the commercials I thought it was vietnam.
AlphabetSoup
What about like near future or anything, but fictional, I don't know like Fall out maby where it's wastelands. Or if hitler never died so you could fight as like rebels against him in modern warfare just a thought though
Tapula
Vietnam would be good but what about the future

3 kills radar 5 kills lasers from space 7 kills walking robot (think like starwars or mechwarrior)

there could be sweet guns...maps what about a moon base? spaceship?
cerealkiller818

cerealkiller818 wrote:

Vietnam would be good but what about the future

3 kills radar 5 kills lasers from space 7 kills walking robot (think like starwars or mechwarrior)

there could be sweet guns...maps what about a moon base? spaceship?

Something that has never been done before I like that
Tapula

Studios