Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

DAMN..u guys dont know it yet?..information is around the web..COD6 is a future game..PHEW PHEW Smiley Tongue..even that shit, i belive it is good..thx to IW<3..and not trayarch..eve cod5 is "ok"..but thanks to raf1 GOOD
Jkke
It'd be cool if it was after WWIII and everything was corrupt America was like 3 nations everything is just lost. Armies are like the few who surrvived, make it knda cool I think
Tapula
COD 6 needs to be like UO upgraded with more mission following the 101st and 82nd airborne. that would be sick and then cod7 could be vietnam.
Cpl_Dean
Which one was UO and was it good?
Tapula
It was the second one that came out for computer it went with the first one and it was awesome!!
Cpl_Dean
Ohwhy can you customize maps on pc but not 360?
Tapula
It should be more modern. If you ever seen the show on the military channel called "Future Weapons" thats what the game should be like. The game uses those weapons and it was in iraq. The story would start in 2001 and we go over and attack the mountains like we did then we find Sadam Hussain and hang him. Then the rest is all securing the terrorist hide outs. Then a 2-4 player online co-op so that we dont have to buy multiple systems to play with family.
CRE8HAVOC95

CRE8HAVOC95 wrote:

It should be more modern. If you ever seen the show on the military channel called "Future Weapons" thats what the game should be like. The game uses those weapons and it was in iraq. The story would start in 2001 and we go over and attack the mountains like we did then we find Sadam Hussain and hang him. Then the rest is all securing the terrorist hide outs. Then a 2-4 player online co-op so that we dont have to buy multiple systems to play with family.

i totaly think this is the best idea^^^^^^^^^^^
SnezzerZ
I think vietnam would sell well or go sci-fi with a kinda war of the worlds type thing or actual fighting in the cold war like NATO vs. Easturn Europe, all of these things would be something I'd buy.
SovietSoldier
Vietnam would rock. There can be 4 different player versions. The NVA, the Viet Cong, the South Vietnamese Army, and the U.S. There could be helicopters where you man the door gunner position, you can fly the choppers and drop off troops and do rocket attacks, oh, and river boats, booby traps. WOW. That would totally ROCK!
jumpmaster6

Studios