Ideas for CoD6!

Black Ops forum

Another idea could be the civil outbreak in somalia, things could be involved like those somalian pirates who took that saudi oil ship. ?
iamruari

CRE8HAVOC95 wrote:

It should be more modern. If you ever seen the show on the military channel called "Future Weapons" thats what the game should be like. The game uses those weapons and it was in iraq. The story would start in 2001 and we go over and attack the mountains like we did then we find Sadam Hussain and hang him. Then the rest is all securing the terrorist hide outs. Then a 2-4 player online co-op so that we dont have to buy multiple systems to play with family.

This would be sweet and you could go in the mountains looking for bin ladin. thats a good idea. But no matter what i think you should be able to use your own name in the game play that sounds cool to me.
Cpl_Dean
and it would be sweet if you could choose what divition your in or what branch of the military your in.

AND NO SCI-FI that is so stupid
Cpl_Dean
All I want is for them to get rid of juggernaut and last stand, everyone who plays online hates those perks and only hacks and newbs use them they really screw up the game for everyone.
bmac_49
I think that when playing the LAN Party mode you should be able to have more than one player per TV and system. I think it is stupid to advertise about the LAN Party if you can't have more than one person on a TV. It doesn't make sense. If you wanted to play with friends but use only one screen then play with private party or group playing together online.
Tlux

CRE8HAVOC95 wrote:

It should be more modern. If you ever seen the show on the military channel called "Future Weapons" thats what the game should be like. The game uses those weapons and it was in iraq. The story would start in 2001 and we go over and attack the mountains like we did then we find Sadam Hussain and hang him. Then the rest is all securing the terrorist hide outs. Then a 2-4 player online co-op so that we dont have to buy multiple systems to play with family.

i watch that, this is the best idea so far dont forget the vehicles bike-with sidecar tanks Trucks Troop carriers!!. also insted of 2 player split screen zombie 4 player split screen "shoot the terrorist"

that would be much more fun than shooting zombies..
Twistedkilla
HEY!

First things first!!!

Call of duty: World at war is just released. The game is awsome. So let's wait for the next cod game to be released. By the way, It is not COD 6. It is Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
FasterSixth
i dont care what its called aslong as treyarch dont have anything to do with it i will be interested
adrifing

adrifing wrote:

i dont care what its called aslong as treyarch dont have anything to do with it i will be interested

You don't like COD i guess??

I think Treyarch is a better studio than Infinity Ward. But i still love the games infinity ward develops.

I think it is VERY good that two studios develop every second game. It will create a better competition. Which ultimately leeds to better games. This way Treyarch and Infinity ward must be better then their predecessors every time. Which means better game quality each new game that is released.

Think it thru, isn't this better. With facts in hand i think modern warfare 2 will be awesome.
FasterSixth
With all due respect to the WWII Veterans who fought and died, the genre is getting dry. Continue the CoD4 story perhaps, seeing as we don't know what happened?
NimbusMike

Studios