If you beta, they will come.

Black Ops forum

So who all joined this site for the beta? The site has been dead for the past 2 months compared to the past few days.
MaTtKs
25 REPLIES 25
I tried to win prizes back when it was CharlieOscarDelta. Nothing happened so I just played the game.
burntlobe
I'm up for the beta.
hauntedavocado
Im wondering if they will PM us the directions? i dont want to miss it. the whole perk system is just 2 awesome. Flamethrower stopping power deep impact with an M1 with a bipod? can you say hellz yeah?
navypilot1193
Well, I joined for the beta and to get points, It's quite entertaining when you are bored.
raze
Highlighted

navypilot1193 wrote:

Im wondering if they will PM us the directions? i dont want to miss it. the whole perk system is just 2 awesome. Flamethrower stopping power deep impact with an M1 with a bipod? can you say hellz yeah?

I can say I'll be shooting your back, then I'll be saying hell yeah, that sounds much better .

Just keep checking in on the intel pages, they're supposed to be keeping us updated with the beta.
symbolic
The beta was essentially the reason I joined, I had been meaning to make an account here since Charlie Oscar Delta shut down but never got around to it. After I saw nhiverson's flickr scans of the October issue of gamepro I registered.
Tickle_My_Anus
man i would love to play the beta...i have played cod since back in the day when it came out...i just joined this site...how do you get your hands on the beta
aculac
I half joined for the beta, I used to be on Charlie Oscar Delta all the time before CoD4 came out, so I hope to re-live the fun.
Womble1
Im join to this site because playing Cod 4 and when I can get the beta I am very happy to play it with you guys....greetz der Digger
derdigger

Studios