If you beta, they will come.

Black Ops forum

I joined this site for the deep and lasting friendships with the guys and the girl - come on, you know of whom I speak. :wink:

We don't need no stinking betaz!
sixergixer
i only joined for the beta and after some quick reading i doubt i am gonna get it. happy to wait untill it comes out.
RimStar360
sigh, this is were the big wave on noobs will come to this site asking how to get the beta, But tbh I think only VIPs should get the BETA.
conory

conory wrote:

sigh, this is were the big wave on noobs will come to this site asking how to get the beta, But tbh I think only VIPs should get the BETA.

yea yea :cool:
GREENCRDS4EVRY1
well the good news and then the bad...

The beta is going to be offered 1st to all the people who joined at the beginning i.e 2 months ago, if there is any beta availabilty left then it will be offered on a 1st who joined basis - so anyone joining up now has most likely missed the boat - sorry guys.
dazza074
I arrive too late for get the Beta
Zapiboss
Perhaps site ranking might be a factor. No offense to all the privates, but I sure hope so Smiley Tongue

I really want to get back to my sexy M1 Garand ^^
Razzia

Razzia wrote:

Perhaps site ranking might be a factor. No offense to all the privates, but I sure hope so Smiley Tongue

I really want to get back to my sexy M1 Garand ^^

although a higher site ranking will its all down to how early you joined i am afraid.

joined this month - best just wait for the retail version.

us early birs will keep you informed how the beta works dont worry.
dazza074
Highlighted
Lol Waynes World 2!! (I hope thats what the title is reffering to lol)

I've been a Member for sometime, Obviously I Want to be involved in the Beta but thats not why I joined this site, I joined to gather information about a upcoming game thats going to be amazing and also give out as much info as possible to others.
_Wez_
i joined before i heard of the beta. but hearing about it encouraged me to use the site more.
D-MALE-

Studios