If you're ever feeling down and lonely, I have the solution

Black Ops forum

Eve_Of_War wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Eve_Of_War wrote:

 

Haha yeah dude! Noobz these days be trippin'.







What happened to Eve's avatar and rank...?





For real? It looks the same on my computer...





I saw it as well, you didn´t had any rank in your Avatar, and your Avatar wasn´t show up really...
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
"If you're feeling down, depressed and lonely,

I know a place where we can go.

22 Acacia Avenue, meet a lady that I know.

So if you're looking, for a good time,

And you're prepared to pay the price,

15 Quid is all she asks for,

Everybodys got their vice."
IntoTheVoid
Likes: 37
Posts: 3172
Registered: ‎20-10-2011

Horrorman wrote:

 

Eve_Of_War wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 





What happened to Eve's avatar and rank...?





For real? It looks the same on my computer...





I saw it as well, you didn´t had any rank in your Avatar, and your Avatar wasn´t show up really...





Thank god, I thought my comp was stuffed up then.
Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Trinity30! wrote:

 





Thank god, I thought my comp was stuffed up then.





nope, it was his Avatar
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

Horrorman wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 





Thank god, I thought my comp was stuffed up then.





nope, it was his Avatar







I still think of the movie Avatar..every time I see the word.
Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Horrorman wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 





Thank god, I thought my comp was stuffed up then.





nope, it was his Avatar







I still think of the movie Avatar..every time I see the word.





yea i hear ya Smiley Tongue
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
Highlighted

Horrorman wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Horrorman wrote:

 





nope, it was his Avatar







I still think of the movie Avatar..every time I see the word.





yea i hear ya Smiley Tongue







It's a shame it didn't win. On the topic of movies, one of the funniest movies I've seen lately is the ugly truth, have you seen it?
Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Studios