Interchangable Climate and Time of day

Black Ops forum

Yes the Idea would be that the time of day and weather conditions would be randomized for each map. This would add almost an element of surprise almost giving a new element to the same map every time you play it. Lets face it playing overgrown in the pouring rain or at night or BOTH would be pretty freaken sweet.
Gkiss725
I was thinking, what about snow maps? From the trailer we know there will be snow in the campaign so I'm guessing there will, almost for sure, be a snow map in MP. For snow maps there can be snowing, not snowing, Heavy snow (maybe), or maybe hail. And of course Night/day/dusk/dawn. does this sound good to anyone else?
shadownick22

shadownick22 wrote:

I was thinking, what about snow maps? From the trailer we know there will be snow in the campaign so I'm guessing there will, almost for sure, be a snow map in MP. For snow maps there can be snowing, not snowing, Heavy snow (maybe), or maybe hail. And of course Night/day/dusk/dawn. does this sound good to anyone else?

no, don't mess with perfection

Perfection = Wiggy

Wiggy out.

I kid, I kid.....
splittinwigs Level 75
this is no Operation Flashpoint, like warz said there would be too many night maps but I might not mind a snowing map and, this is for wigs, how bout a snow map at night with heavy snow.
GREENCRDS4EVRY1
Highlighted

GREENCRDS4EVRY1 wrote:

this is no Operation Flashpoint, like warz said there would be too many night maps but I might not mind a snowing map and, this is for wigs, how bout a snow map at night with heavy snow.

Whiteout! FTMFW!!!!!
splittinwigs Level 75

Studios