Is anyone else having problems with the Bar badge?

Black Ops forum

I just fishined my Bar challanege and like I'm sure a lot of other people eagerly went to equip my badge. However, and this is my concern, when ever I checked it nothing chowed up. I'm just wondering is it my computer or is anyone else having this problem? Cause, no offense, to Bar users, but I hate the gun. And I'm also wondering did i just waste my time? Thanks for any replies and help with this problem in advance. =]
VtNinjaBoy
8 REPLIES 8
Yes, nobody's bar badge or weekend warrior badge will show... I really hope that the problem is adressed soon. I worked my butt off of the bar badge...(mostly cause I am not that good with it)
DankingForce
They are working on the issue, we all have the same problem..But friendly reminder-next time try the search button cause there are a ton of posts on this already!
FudBoss
Yeah dude, you don't even need to search the site. You can scroll down and see people complaining about this problem. In any event, no one has been able to display these badges...I hope they fix this soon.
nukeage
this sux a lot cuz i really want this badge seeing as it would be my frist
xXLightGhostXx
U GUYS IT WILL SHOW WEN U RANK UP AGAIN U HAVE TO RANK UP 1ST then it will show
krokrob
krokrob

krokrob wrote:

Nope, you're wrong here.

The message has nothing to do with the badges. It only informs you, that you don't need to update your avatar manually when you rank up (the insignia on your Avatar will be updated automatically). Nothing less, nothing more.
OLD_MAN_WITH_GUN

krokrob wrote:

Wrong ranking up will not change it. I just did rank up and nothing happend. The problem is with the site and we can only hope they fix it one day. I'm starting to think they don't give a cr@p.
Savy--

Studios