Black Ops forum

Hello well should we have juggernaut? to be a counter of stopping power or should we have a bullet proof vest?

Bullet proof vest would not cover arms legs head and upper body and chest

http://www.bodyarmorchina.com/Body-Armor/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest.jpg

or juggernaut were it covers all parts?

or none?
NOBLE_BROS
16 REPLIES 16
in reply to NOBLE_BROS

NOBLE BROS wrote:

Hello well should we have juggernaut? to be a counter of stopping power or should we have a bullet proof vest?

Bullet proof vest would not cover arms legs head and upper body and chest

http://www.bodyarmorchina.com/Body-Armor/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest.jpg

or juggernaut were it covers all parts?

or none?

I like the idea of upper body armor.
insignificantto
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
That would only work if Stopping Power only affected certain body parts, otherwise its not a viable counter to SP. SP would affect all parts of the body, and thus still be better than Jugg.

Personally, I think Jugg AND SP should go, but if one stays, the other has to aswell.
kastro187420
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
If there is Juggernaut then i will rage quit so many more times...
xXlegendzXx
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
i hope there is no juggernaut ever again in any COD game, SP isn't that great, just one more bullet to kill someone
arthas125
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
I think either juggernaut should return, or stopping power should go.

The only issue juggernaut had in COD4 and W@W was that it protected against explosives and bullets, and that a sniper rifle w/out stopping power could not one hit kill the head. Other than that, the perk was fine.

It only protected against one more bullet. If you can't hit someone with one more bullet, Learn2aim.

Albeit, I don't like both perks, because there is obviously a lot of controversy over both, but if one must stay, the other must as well.
Sane_Hedrone
in reply to NOBLE_BROS

Sane Hedrone wrote:

I think either juggernaut should return, or stopping power should go.

The only issue juggernaut had in COD4 and W@W was that it protected against explosives and bullets, and that a sniper rifle w/out stopping power could not one hit kill the head. Other than that, the perk was fine.

It only protected against one more bullet. If you can't hit someone with one more bullet, Learn2aim.

Albeit, I don't like both perks, because there is obviously a lot of controversy over both, but if one must stay, the other must as well.

then take both out, easy as that, weapons will still killing in like 3-4 shoots anyways
arthas125
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
ok then we need to maake snipers like it was if you had stopping power
NOBLE_BROS
in reply to NOBLE_BROS

NOBLE BROS wrote:

ok then we need to maake snipers like it was if you had stopping power

not hard, just increase the body damage multipliers for sniper bullets
arthas125
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
I LOVE THE KAR98K i used in cod3 and world at war
NOBLE_BROS