Black Ops forum

in reply to NOBLE_BROS

NOBLE BROS wrote:

Hello well should we have juggernaut? to be a counter of stopping power or should we have a bullet proof vest?

Bullet proof vest would not cover arms legs head and upper body and chest

http://www.bodyarmorchina.com/Body-Armor/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest/B7612-Bullet-Proof-Vest.jpg

or juggernaut were it covers all parts?

or none?

Read your post. Essentially, what you are saying about body armor is that is would cover only the hands and feet. "Bullet proof vest would not cover arms legs head and upper body and chest."

Juggernaut should come back. I never used juggernaut, as I never saw that it helped me. I stick to SP and Camo, cold-blooded in MW2. Without SP or Jugg, all players would revert to Camo (or whatever they'll call it now), rendering all killstreaks useless.
krackerboy77
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
It says WOULD NOT cover arms hands uper boby
NOBLE_BROS
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
I'd much rather have juggernaut then painkiller trust me. I think this game would be gold if there wasn't juggernaut, or painkiller. Then again the weapons need to be balanced.
AMG99
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
true true well we could have it were juggernaut is high lvl so not many people use it?
NOBLE_BROS
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
If they keep stopping power bring back juggernaut. If they take out stopping power leave out juggernaut.
Bigbec1926
in reply to NOBLE_BROS
Make Juggernaut take up 1st perk? and stopping power a attactment?
NOBLE_BROS
in reply to NOBLE_BROS

NOBLE BROS wrote:

ok then we need to maake snipers like it was if you had stopping power

Chest and head only sounds good. I personally would love to see SP and Juggy go. IMO, they never belonged in CoD in the first place.
bigman02

Studios