KILLJOY22 vs Jinx's sister

Black Ops forum

Boozer, good call. I am certain all of Jinx's Sister's blows are at least waist high.
Snakedoctor59

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

Boozer, good call. I am certain all of Jinx's Sister's blows are at least waist high.

What's the point in even giving her a shot if she is blowing things above the waist? OOOH! rim shot, the drum kind, not the Thirsty Thursday special from Jinx's Sister.
mikemcdee
I vote for KILLJOY22 what he needs is a Kryptonite cross therefor he can fight vampires and superman plus Jinx's sister at the same time.
Markovsky

Markovsky wrote:

I vote for KILLJOY22 what he needs is a Kryptonite cross therefor he can fight vampires and superman plus Jinx's sister at the same time.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Wait a sec.......dammit! You will rue the day you crossed me Trebek.
mikemcdee

Markovsky wrote:

Oh, very clever (sarcasm) Killjoy went and created himself another account so at least one "person" would reply without flaming him.

Markovsky+Killjoy = Same person

moresugar
moresugar
TIME OUT!! How about KILLJOY22 + JINX'S SISTER= BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND = MARRIAGE = BABY'S = FAMILY
Markovsky

Markovsky wrote:

TIME OUT!! How about KILLJOY22 + JINX'S SISTER= BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND = MARRIAGE = BABY'S = FAMILY

Is this the same individual you referred to as "HORE" ?

(I know you meant WHORE, it's okay)

moresugar
moresugar
How the ____ did you father a child with a chick that’s not your fiance?! Holy ____! She got pregnant off the toilet seat you ______ off on; I knew it!

I know, you’re a huge f'in’ nerd of Potsie-like proportions, and no chicks dig nerds, especially nerds who are into Lord of the Rings.

SoylentBob
^^Whips out my abacus (sounds dirty, huh?)

+2
Snakedoctor59

Markovsky wrote:

How about grow up
kyle433

Studios