Knife - Remove The Lunge

Black Ops forum

Yeah minor reduction means it is only a four yard lunge rather than five. I still get knifed from entirely too far away too often.
fat assasin72
I haven't played Black Ops as much as MW2, but the first thing I noticed was how different the knife lunge was. It's much shorter than MW2. It's kinda nice, but certainly takes some time getting used to. I know the first couple of times I ended up falling way short and just getting wrecked.
coux73
the thing i hate about the knifing is that in core you can be shooting a guy and get hitmarkers and then he lunges 5 ft and kills me, the other thing i hate about the knife is the lunge , it is like every one has comando pro on its annoying
andybuck93
Sorry I didn't mean to say "removed" but I think you guys are just lagging because Its very hard for me to knife anyone now. I barely see any lunge if any at all. I have a great connection so I can only assume you guys either have a bad connection or are bad at the game.
x502xDowney

Only One Snoopy wrote:

-Nrf26Msus&feature=sub

Just remove the lunge, then everything with the knife will be fine.

Also this rarely happens. If the lunge was still as bad as it use to be the guy who knifed first would have gotten the kill.

Heres some other examples of how the how bad it sucks now.

x502xDowney

Studios