Knifing in Black Ops Needs to be Addressed

Black Ops forum

I Think That Would Be a good idea but what Treyarch should do is make it like Call of Duty2 Meele Meaning Smacking the enemmy twice By Clicking the right stick like all the cods
adk_ic3manx
Then people would shoot & smack like on uncharted 2. It worked good in Uncharted 2, but I dont want that in COD :/
BreakSilence
I think bringing back the rifle bash/pistol whip attacks and keeping the knife just as a secondary is a great idea. I would feel like such a badass sneaking around the map holding just a cold steel blade in my hand.
W1NG3D

ADK_Ic3mAnX wrote:

I Think That Would Be a good idea but what Treyarch should do is make it like Call of Duty2 Meele Meaning Smacking the enemmy twice By Clicking the right stick like all the cods

that would be nice, because in what world would you die from a slash from a knife...you rarely are stabbed in CoD, it is generally a slashing strike.
dballa0880
The game is primarily is to shoot your opponent, not run around like rambo swinging the knife around hoping to kill everyone in sight.

Leave it as the R3 option, it is meant to be a last resort/close quarters weapon.
s-a-n-t-e-r-i-a

s-a-n-t-e-r-i-a wrote:

The game is primarily is to shoot your opponent, not run around like rambo swinging the knife around hoping to kill everyone in sight.

Leave it as the R3 option, it is meant to be a last resort/close quarters weapon.

The last resort would be a good option. I think I'm gonna take several suggestions and use them to make a poll, and when I do I'll post a link to it, then post the results.
dballa0880

BreakSilence wrote:

Could you imagine.. Bayonet+Commando? Thats enough to make a grown man cry..

YOU ARE LEGEND.
Dog_For_Dinner
in order for the game to be more balanced then YES it would be nice

no noob runners with commando etc.... !!
bravo101
Knife's have never been over used until mw2, due to tac knifes/commando/lightweight. They glorified it and made it way too easy.

A knife secondary would be underpowered imo. What we need is the simple but fair and effective Cod4 swipe.

icebankmice3if
How about limiting the knifes range to say… an arms length!
jxan

Studios