Last Stats Update: April 28? What gives?

Black Ops forum

My lost complete stats update was April 28.

Today is the 11th.

What is the deal?

Part of coming to the forum is to review my stats. To constantly have this problem is becoming tiresome now. It spoils part of the game experience.

Can someone please get me back up to speed.

Thanks.
Gamewyzard
23 REPLIES 23
This site has had malfunctions in the past thorugh points, ranking, and stats. Whenever that happened, it resolved itself, but it took time.
Deleted User

Gamewyzard wrote:

My lost complete stats update was April 28.

Today is the 11th.

What is the deal?

Part of coming to the forum is to review my stats. To constantly have this problem is becoming tiresome now. It spoils part of the game experience.

Can someone please get me back up to speed.

Thanks.

Same here...It is really starting to p!ss me off :tankguy:
Dudditz
Yup, me too. Mine haven't updated properly since 29th April. My kills by weapon look about right, but the totals are wrong and I haven't had match data since then.

I appreciate things take time, and will remain patient, but I know this is beginning to vex a number of people.

A simple statement by the mods/devs on what the issue is and how long it is going to take to fix would now be appropriate. That's really all we need.
Agent_Beige

Agent_Beige wrote:

A simple statement by the mods/devs on what the issue is and how long it is going to take to fix would now be appropriate. That's really all we need.

Agreed!!!!!
Dudditz

Dudditz wrote:

Agent_Beige wrote:

Agreed!!!!!

I'm not quite sure if the moderators are handled to address technical difficulties on this site. This site was created by a third party company.
Deleted User

Agent_Beige wrote:

Yup, me too. Mine haven't updated properly since 29th April. My kills by weapon look about right, but the totals are wrong and I haven't had match data since then.

I appreciate things take time, and will remain patient, but I know this is beginning to vex a number of people.

Well, I appreciate that the site is created by "whom every", third party or not. You would think that don't-Activision/Treyarch would monitor or make a brief statement when the entire site goes to hell.

This is two weeks now that it is down. Why would you want to P.O. the people who are basically the die hards, still playing the game and clamouring for more product. I love the "customer abuse" method of marketing. Sure makes me want to "pre-order".

Seriously, someone out there knows there is a problem. What's the big deal.... MAKE A POST.
Gamewyzard
my stats updated a couple of days ago, but have not re-updated since.
mikery009
April 28 to May 14th, NO UPDATE.....
Gamewyzard

Gamewyzard wrote:

April 28 to May 14th, NO UPDATE.....

*cough give it more time *cough

Deleted User

Studios