Last Stats Update: April 28? What gives?

Black Ops forum

just re-updated again yesterday...
mikery009
It seems that the lag can be anywhere from a couple of days up to (God forbid) a month. Unfortunately, this does harm the experience. Not to mention, I was hoping to get some more weapon missions done, but my stats say I haven't killed a single person with the M1 Garand when I completed three weapon challenges this morning.

Just something we have to deal with, sadly. It seems neither IW nor Treyarch are up on keeping stats constantly updated (in the case of IW, no stats at all despite promises).

I'd say if you're that disgruntled to write a polite letter to the actual company known as Treyarch. Anyone who is going through the frustration should do as such just to show it isn't an isolated incident. I would, if I cared all that much. The only thing the lag in stats is doing for me is keeping me from filling my ribbon rack.
HouseMDfan

HouseMDfan wrote:

It seems that the lag can be anywhere from a couple of days up to (God forbid) a month. Unfortunately, this does harm the experience. Not to mention, I was hoping to get some more weapon missions done, but my stats say I haven't killed a single person with the M1 Garand when I completed three weapon challenges this morning.

Just something we have to deal with, sadly. It seems neither IW nor Treyarch are up on keeping stats constantly updated (in the case of IW, no stats at all despite promises).

I'd say if you're that disgruntled to write a polite letter to the actual company known as Treyarch. Anyone who is going through the frustration should do as such just to show it isn't an isolated incident. I would, if I cared all that much. The only thing the lag in stats is doing for me is keeping me from filling my ribbon rack.

MY DS WONT LET ME UPDATE WHAT THE F!!?
chesnee4
Hah, my stats updated this morning some time. Pretty cool.
HouseMDfan
Remember, guys, you get what you pay for. This is a pretty cool site considering we don't pay a red cent for it.
osualum94
My stats haven't updated in 3-4 weeks, sent a couple email with no reply. That is the main part of the fun at this point is getting the stats. I totally agree you think there would be some kind of official statement at this point, even if its just that they don't care and won't fix it.
KUengr

chesnee4 wrote:

HouseMDfan wrote:

MY DS WONT LET ME UPDATE WHAT THE F!!?

Maybe this is only happening to people that play the DS!?
Deleted User
What does the caps'd message about the DS have to do with anything? O.o;
HouseMDfan
My stats havent updated in a long while since i switch from WaW to MW2 sometimes but I stick mostly to WaW. I need my stats update ill probaly hit 2 prestige before mine gets updated.
AizenSouskue
I seem to have had an update for the first time since 29 April. Must have happened over night.

I am thrilled to report I now have k/d and match data up to....

Wait for it....

30 April.

Oh well, it's progress I guess
Agent_Beige

Studios