Let us stay in Party Chat!

Black Ops forum

Please, dont force us into Game Chat to promote "team bonding". On MW2, you have no choice, except for those rare game types. When I sold MW2 and started playing WaW again, it was nice to play Search while i was talking to my friends in my party that still thought MW2 was the best game ever. I just love not being forced to go into game chat, especially by a company that cant hold their own team together. (Well i guess that was activision's fault...)
mikery009
6 REPLIES 6
First suggestion post on this forum that I agree with!

Well done!
the_king
I really agree with this.

the king wrote:

First suggestion post on this forum that I agree with!

Well done!

I guess you don't want a step towards balance, dedicated server, etc.
RedArmy1
Agree. It annoying to after going in a party you still have to go into private chat because MW2 doesn't allow party chat
Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Any game that disable's chat during gameplay (S&D / Sabotage Overtime) should not permit Party Chat. All others it should be open for.

I think the countless threads on this subject have determined that the majority of the community agree with this position and I would be highly surprised to see Treyarch do anything different then this.
otisman666
Since now they will probably not have Tactical Insertions, they will let us stay in Party Chat.
tsnyder700
minus any game that your dead teammate can communicate with you and I'm fine with it.
phlapjax

Studios