Looking For Older Gamers For COD4 / W@W/ MW2

Black Ops forum

deepfried419 wrote:

yeah fun times last night

with the exception of the constant ERROR when trying to accept an invite, that was a rousing good time

granted my playing time is less than half of all of the people i played with last night, i didnt get raped too bad

thanks for not chopping me off at the knees fellow oldies

maybe ill see some of you tonite

Deepfried, we could give a s**t about the amount of time you already have in the game or how good you are. Think of it as an online pub, where the light is on and it is always happy hour. Come in with the objective to have a good time.

There are some pretty damn solid players in our clan and there are others that are not (like me). But all of us have a damn good time, drink beer, and love scantily clad women.
DONKEY-PUNCH
I allow my 9 year old son to play on my profile would that be a problem?
twofless

twofless wrote:

I allow my 9 year old son to play on my profile would that be a problem?

Hey twofless, OMC are a bunch of dirty old men so it is better to create a different account so your son does not come across an omc room or any naughty PMs you may get.
OMC-BLUTARSKY

OMC-KAZOO wrote:

deepfried419 wrote:

yeah fun times last night

with the exception of the constant ERROR when trying to accept an invite, that was a rousing good time

granted my playing time is less than half of all of the people i played with last night, i didnt get raped too bad

thanks for not chopping me off at the knees fellow oldies

maybe ill see some of you tonite

Deepfried, we could give a s**t about the amount of time you already have in the game or how good you are. Think of it as an online pub, where the light is on and it is always happy hour. Come in with the objective to have a good time.

There are some pretty damn solid players in our clan and there are others that are not (like me). But all of us have a damn good time, drink beer, and love scantily clad women.

good to know

i was especially on my game last night

on the ones i was able to join in with you all i was amazing even myself

on the ones where i was the lone pldg in the battle, i ruled hawrd

i actually outdid all of my previous records from cod4 in the hour i was on

i expect to ruin some evenings tonite as well if i am unable (AGAIN!) to connect to friends

and thanks for the patience when sending invites, cod5 is especially frustrating in that i have all these cool people in my friends list, i just cant connect to em

or if i do, once ive selected my weapon, im suddenly back in the lobby area with an ERROR CONNECTION message
deepfried419
Is this clan still recruiting??
El_Killaa

El_Killaa wrote:

Is this clan still recruiting??

We dont recruit, we accept PLEDGES.

www.oldmanclanonline.com

By the way,

HAPPY F**CK WORK FRIDAY
OMC-Dog
here's to erectile dysfunction injections and ophthalmic lubrications.

4 hours and 16 minutes remain
deepfried419

deepfried419 wrote:

Just hope you don't get one of those 4 hour boners that they talk about in the commercials. Unless the nurse is hot, I would hate to have to go to the Doc's office to get it knocked down.
DONKEY-PUNCH
Highlighted

OMC-KAZOO wrote:

deepfried419 wrote:

Just hope you don't get one of those 4 hour boners that they talk about in the commercials. Unless the nurse is hot, I would hate to have to go to the Doc's office to get it knocked down.

priapism is one of the things i make injections for as well

so as much as i enjoy raising the flag, i know just what to shoot it with to deflate the donger

enough about wee, lets talk about chew!
deepfried419
BEER drinking started early today and Europe

5pm and 25 OMC guys are online.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog

Studios