Looking For Older Gamers For COD4 / W@W/ MW2

Black Ops forum

I noticed you have a roster for what games on certain nights is it set in stone or just a general guideline.
Baron_Varg

iwannabeacenobyte wrote:

Do you have to keep up with the DLC to join this clan and play with OMC members?

Off course it is always nice to keep up to date with the DLC , but if one our members does not have the new maps , we vote it out !!

Baron Varg wrote:

So if some one could join your clan is there any strick rules that you follow ? what benefits do you offer your members?

When we play in private rooms , we don't use weapons or perks, that take the fun out of the game, like martyrdom, juggernaut, second chance etc.

The benefits ?! A lifelong enjoyment of gaming with adult gamers , who care about having fun, the game and eachother

KaaBoom07 wrote:

You all have certain nights just for CoD W@W? Im west coast are there lots of w@W west coast players in your clan?

Kaboom I have yet to experience a time where there is no OMC member online , as we have members in europe as well.

iwannabeacenobyte wrote:

I get bored with the normal game modes sometimes. Do you guys play any custom games in private lobbies?

We have some very nice custom game modes, for that you will have to join though .

THE DOZER wrote:

hey OMC.i have checked out your web site and cool place.you look like a top ranked clan.

Couch_Avenger wrote:

Which is more popular in OMC, W@W or MW?

I think we play both about the same

Baron Varg wrote:

I noticed you have a roster for what games on certain nights is it set in stone or just a general guideline.

That's a guideline, we also look what the other mebers are playing and log into that

Thank you all for your interest , hope to see you on the forums soon
OMC-DUTCHBOY
Do you guys ever get together or meet each other in real life?
iwannabeacenoby
I'm interested in joining. When is rush week? and what do I have to do to join
jrntex
I'd like to play with some OMC members. Do I have to join the Clan first?
CouchAvenger

iwannabeacenobyte wrote:

Do you guys ever get together or meet each other in real life?

We will have a OMC get together in Vegas this year,

OMC-Churchill from the UK will be there as well

I myself will try to make it

JRNTEX wrote:

I'm interested in joining. When is rush week? and what do I have to do to join

Just visit our website : www.oldmanclanonline.com register and apply in the forums under the I want to join OMC thread

CouchAvenger wrote:

I'd like to play with some OMC members. Do I have to join the Clan first?

Yes you will have to apply first , but once that’s done you will meet up with a lot of OMC
OMC-DUTCHBOY
OMC-DUTCHBOY,what benefits have you gotten out of joining the OMC.
THE_DOZER
is everyone expected to have all games? I noticed on your site a list for game nights.
Baron_Varg
Say sounds interesting. Are you OK with poeple who only play for maybe 4 to 5 hours a week?
Baron_Varg

Baron Varg wrote:

is everyone expected to have all games? I noticed on your site a list for game nights.

this is a good one.?????
THE_DOZER

Studios