Looking For Older Gamers For COD4 / W@W/ MW2

Black Ops forum

boneman1958 wrote:

OMC-Dog wrote:

World Of War is FANTASTIC

Dont get stuck playing with 13 year olds

PLEDGE OMC TODAY

www.oldmanclanonline.com

What Dog said! Played last night and it's a blast.

Thanks. We are an online drinking team, and if you want to compete, try your beer drinkiing skills.

Otherwise, dont bother.

Stick to the public servers, clan battles and get your level 2000125808305 Presitge for the 464352398990th time. Bottom line, we dont want you.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
Over 30 and sick of 13 year olds ?

Visit the OMC.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
looking for my 1st clan. i've never joined a clan because of fear of having to team up with immature teammates or much too serious attitude, so your clan sounds perfect for me. i want to learn some team strategies and learn to work with others. but i am only 29. am i too young?
Balls_Out1
I'm 34 and its great to see some guys older then 30 still playing. I got into this game because of my co-worker who is 24. then ever since then my son and i play it together. so i personaly got it because it was one of the many ways i bond with my son. i thought that it was a game for young bucks. but the more and more i played it the more i seen people my age. so 30 and older clans great! hope to see you all online.
xRaiSiNG_HeLLx

Balls_Out wrote:

looking for my 1st clan. i've never joined a clan because of fear of having to team up with immature teammates or much too serious attitude, so your clan sounds perfect for me. i want to learn some team strategies and learn to work with others. but i am only 29. am i too young?

1. We dont do strategies but we do party well with others.

2. Go to our website and apply - www.oldmanclanonline.com

If you compensating factors, married, kids or act like an old man we will consider it.
OMC-Dog

xRaiSiNG_HeLLx wrote:

I'm 34 and its great to see some guys older then 30 still playing. I got into this game because of my co-worker who is 24. then ever since then my son and i play it together. so i personaly got it because it was one of the many ways i bond with my son. i thought that it was a game for young bucks. but the more and more i played it the more i seen people my age. so 30 and older clans great! hope to see you all online.

Our oldest memeber, OMC Grampa is 55 years old.

We play games, but dont act like kids, well I take that back, we have fun like kids.

wwww.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
The PLEDGE window is closing.

Join OMC Today.

OMC-Dog
Drink beer with the best - OMC

OLD MAN CLAN

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
The window is closing for you PLEDGES.

Be sure to visit our website.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
This is the final week for PLEDGE WEEK until 2009.

Visit our website and pledge OMC.

OMC-Dog

Studios