Looking For Older Gamers For COD4 / W@W/ MW2

Black Ops forum

4 Days until PLEDGE WEEK ENDS

Visit the OLD MAN CLAN

PLEDGE OMC.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
Hi, Just registered, what do i do next to be apart of your clan man!
s1030bass
Snoike has pledged to OMC. Please add me and let me know what's next....
Snoike
Good job PLEDGES, you will get an PSN invite from an OMC member.

Visit us at

wwww.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog
Thanks for the GREAT FUN last night guys. This truly is a clan worthy of my interest! Anyone out there that is interested, I can now vouch for them first hand that they are alot of fun to play with...and great guys! I'm looking forward to playing with them again tonight.
Snoike

Snoike wrote:

Thanks for the GREAT FUN last night guys. This truly is a clan worthy of my interest! Anyone out there that is interested, I can now vouch for them first hand that they are alot of fun to play with...and great guys! I'm looking forward to playing with them again tonight.

Thanks for the kind words, but we dont like PLEDGES until they can drink a sixpack within 5 minutes.

www.oldmanclanonline.com
OMC-Dog

OMC-Dog wrote:

Snoike wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, but we dont like PLEDGES until they can drink a sixpack within 5 minutes.

www.oldmanclanonline.com

Oh hell, that should qualify me automatically. Im pretty sure my drinking abilities are something that I shouldnt be proud of, but hell....Its so darned tasty.
Jazalin

OMC-Dog wrote:

Snoike wrote:

www.oldmanclanonline.com

Anyone can drink a sixpack of beer within 5 minutes. Only REAL MEN can drink a sixpack of PEPSI within 5 minutes
Snoike

Snoike wrote:

OMC-Dog wrote:

Snoike wrote:

www.oldmanclanonline.com

Drink a six pack of pepsi and ask Dirty to talk about farm animals.

We will see if you puke.

Good luck pledge.

www.oldmanclanonline.com

Anyone can drink a sixpack of beer within 5 minutes. Only REAL MEN can drink a sixpack of PEPSI within 5 minutes

OMC-Dog
yeah fun times last night

with the exception of the constant ERROR when trying to accept an invite, that was a rousing good time

granted my playing time is less than half of all of the people i played with last night, i didnt get raped too bad

thanks for not chopping me off at the knees fellow oldies

maybe ill see some of you tonite
deepfried419

Studios