Looking for a TMD clan (PS3)

Black Ops forum

im looking for a clan on team death match. i have a good kill/death rat. and im about 17/5 every round. i have a mic. my psn id is Greenownz.
Greenownz
6 REPLIES 6
do you want to be an assassin? if so then go to http://www.clan-infamous.com/index.php and introduce yourself to the rest of the clan. just don't forget to say that mario recruited you if yoou decide to join
mario7880
Oh my brother you found the right person. I am part of the siCK clan but I love TDM. Its all i play. I would love to have another player to add to my squad. The siCK clan is an awesome clan with over 200+ members and tons of events each week. zombie challenges, interclan matches etc... Please check out this video before you join then go the website and apply for the waw group. I cant wait to play with ya bro.

VIDEO

-mM&feature=related

Website

http://www.sickclan.heavenforum.com/
CurtFlow25
Join the Mother Truckers Clan!

As a member of the Mother Truckers Clan, we lead by example, play with honesty, and support each other through each of personal experiences. We invest time in our family, briefly escape through online gaming, and establish new friendships.

We believe that family must come first before gaming as well as strive to be better spouses, parents, and family members. We are committed to protecting the well-being of our members and their families, especially when they are in need.

If this sounds like something you're interested in being a part of, feel free to join us!

www.mtclan.com
aiikeekjooraz1
Shadow Company is new and looking for new members to join our international online gaming community. Proud to be 300+ members strong worldwide on the PS3 Platform. We are hosting COD(Modern Warfare & W@W), Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and the upcoming releases of MW2, OF2 and MAG.

We are very mature, organized, and respectful. We work heavily on tactics and strats while keeping the game fun and entertaining, after all it is still just a game. We are very active in Gamebattles and other ladders. Our squads practice together 2-4 times a week. So sign up and have a look at our Regulations and Structure.If you agree with what you see, we invite you to JOIN US.

It would be a pleasure to have you and your friends aboard. In addition to our online gaming offerings, we also offer in house tournaments and ways to earn merit and skill badges for your personal dossier. Our forums are very active full of interesting and fun topics as well as very helpful information. We keep you interested and entertained in other things than just gaming.

We may be just what you are looking for. All that’s required is you have a mic. Sign up today, you won't be disappointed.

I can speak from personal experience this clan is more fun than I thought it would be. If you decide to join, make sure to tell them deathrow-26 sent ya on your registration form.

www.shadowcompanyhq.com
freakbeat21
Join the MOBB ps3 clan!! Sickest web-site of any clan i've seen. Very organized with ranks, awards, gamebattles/clan battles, squad matches, very active forums, and very active members so someone is always on to clan up with.

http://mobbhq.enjin.com

no one elses site is anywhere close to this.
bullcity
Shadow Company (SC) is a experianced PS3 Gaming Clan and is always looking for new members to join our international online gaming community. We are proud to be a 350+ member clan on the PS3 Platform that is truly worldwide. We have several Divisions that support different games that are already being played and games that have not yet been released. Just to mention some of them, CoD, Resistance, Killzone, Operation Flashpoint, and MAG. We are a very organized, and respectful clan. Shadow Company works heavily on tactics and strategy while keeping the experience fun and entertaining. First and foremost we are all friends with our clan. We are very active in Gamebattles and other ladders.

Within our clan we have three different levels of Squads to meet eveyones needs:

1) Introductory, for those that are new to SC to learn our rules, regulations, and tactics.

2) Structured, for those that want to bring their gaming to the next level but can only play a few times a week.

3) Competitive, for those that want the ultimate challenge to compete against the best clans out there

So come check us out at www.shadowcompanyhq.com for more info.

In addition to our online gaming offerings, we also offer in house tournaments and ways to earn merit and skill badges for your personal dossier. Our forums are very active full of interesting and fun topics as well as very helpful information.

We may be just what you are looking for. For more information you can go to www.shadowcompanyhq.com, post here, or PM me. Sign up today, you won't be disappointed.

REMEMBER: You heard of SC from winchell!!!!
chi2354

Studios