Love parade music festival

Black Ops forum

Love parade music festival

I don´t know if you guys ever heard about the "Love parade music festival" which happens in Germany since 1989 every year, and what happens there on saturday last week. 21 people died from all over the world in a tunnel which was supposed to be the main entrance to the festival for over 1,4 million people omg omg.

So let me know if you ever heard about something, or even if someone of you ever visited a festival there.



http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/31/germany.love.parade.memorial/index.html?hpt=T1#fbid=fek0-rzeCkV[/codeSmiley Surprisedm5io2i1]



[codeSmiley Surprisedm5io2i1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_parade




Let the victims all rest in peace.
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
16 REPLIES

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman
It's all over the news. Yeah I've heard of it.

Sad thing that happened to those people.

ficko88
Likes: 17
Posts: 10849

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

I don´t know if you guys ever heard about the "Love parade music festival" which happens in Germany since 1989 every year, and what happens there on saturday last week. 21 people died from all over the world in a tunnel which was supposed to be the main entrance to the festival for over 1,4 million people omg omg.

So let me know if you ever heard about something, or even if someone of you ever visited a festival there.



http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/31/germany.love.parade.memorial/index.html?hpt=T1#fbid=fek0-rzeCkV[/code:2i3eomtj]



[code:2i3eomtj]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_parade




Let the victims all rest in peace.



It's very tragic. Thankfully no more were killed though(1.4 million!)... May they Rest in Peace.
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman
yea, now the whole politicians are looking for the so called "guilty ones", but no one wants the be the guilty one for that, and why such an accident could happen.
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

yea, now the whole politicians are looking for the so called "guilty ones", but no one wants the be the guilty one for that, and why such an accident could happen.



Well, they were warned that it was overcrowded and their other entry way didn't seem to help enough. And I'd hate to be guilty for that also... :shivers:
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Groby2345 wrote:

 

Horrorman wrote:

 

yea, now the whole politicians are looking for the so called "guilty ones", but no one wants the be the guilty one for that, and why such an accident could happen.



Well, they were warned that it was overcrowded and their other entry way didn't seem to help enough. And I'd hate to be guilty for that also... :shivers:





yep, that is the problem, they got warned and they know what could happen. But they nevertheless decided to make the love parade.
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

Groby2345 wrote:

 

Horrorman wrote:

 

yea, now the whole politicians are looking for the so called "guilty ones", but no one wants the be the guilty one for that, and why such an accident could happen.



Well, they were warned that it was overcrowded and their other entry way didn't seem to help enough. And I'd hate to be guilty for that also... :shivers:





yep, that is the problem, they got warned and they know what could happen. But they nevertheless decided to make the love parade.



Wow, people now a days are so freaking stupid. If they knew that was gonna happen, why not do much to try and prevent it?
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Groby2345 wrote:

 



Wow, people now a days are so freaking stupid. If they knew that was gonna happen, why not do much to try and prevent it?





I think it´s all about money, and being in the spotlights all over the world.
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

Groby2345 wrote:

 



Wow, people now a days are so freaking stupid. If they knew that was gonna happen, why not do much to try and prevent it?





I think it´s all about money, and being in the spotlights all over the world.



Everything's about money now a days and they're definitely all over the world now... maybe not how they wanted to be all over it but yeah, they are
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117

Re: Love parade music festival

in reply to Horrorman
Sad. One minute you're partying, next you're being Trampled.
Hornswoggled
Likes: 52
Posts: 3379

Studios