MP Map Layout

Black Ops forum

in reply to monste_blast
As long as there is a rainforest map to get lost in I'll be fine. Like a medium map with mostly confusing rainforest would be the best. It sure wouldn't support noobtubing. I just hope there's this, a really big map, and a small map such as rust. I like the one small map because I usually quick scope with friends and stuff on rust.
Daibsler
in reply to monste_blast
Laser Bump.
monste_blast
in reply to monste_blast
Bump...
monste_blast
in reply to monste_blast
Links aren't working for me.
tsnyder700
in reply to monste_blast
Did you try highlighting them and pasting in the address bar. Sorry, i don't really know how to post links to well.
monste_blast
in reply to monste_blast
I always liked Treyarch's map design more than IW (Upheaval FTW),so i support this idea.

But i don't think anyone can make something worse than Scrapyard (GL party)

I like Highrise and Terminal,though.
Giga_Bowser
in reply to monste_blast
To the above poster, I think COD4/WaW maps are better than MW2's but I LOVE scrapyard, that's 1 of my favourite maps (shame the spawns are rather crap)

Treyarch make good maps, but NOT great maps IMO. If I remember correctly, Treyarch made Seelow, Downfall and Station, which were IMO horrendous and the 3 worst maps in WaW.
robbo_kris09912
in reply to monste_blast

kaizersosa wrote:

Treyarch has a talent for designing maps... the maps in WaW possess the tactful flow to combat the more simpler COD4 maps once provided.

Yeah, maps like Banzi and Seelow were real great creations, lol. But for the most part Treyarch did a great job of mixing it up and keeping things fresh.
otisman666
Highlighted
in reply to monste_blast

otisman666 wrote:

kaizersosa wrote:

Treyarch has a talent for designing maps... the maps in WaW possess the tactful flow to combat the more simpler COD4 maps once provided.

Yeah, maps like Banzi and Seelow were real great creations, lol. But for the most part Treyarch did a great job of mixing it up and keeping things fresh.

Fine. Thats only a matter of your opinion, nothing wrong...

Listen, they have to make maps that can capture all play styles, and fewer maps that capture one particular style - every FPS game has done this.

kaizersosa

Studios