Perk: Juggernaut

Kill streak: Dog Attack

Best Map: Dome

Worst Map: Roundhouse

Spec Ops: You mean Nazi Zombies?

Campaign: Breaking Point

No bro i said modern warfare 2 not WAW lol
USASoldier22
Ok cool so now how about favorite weapons/ perks to use to get high kill streaks
USASoldier22
I´m not camping, so i do not get high kill streaks
Horrorman Level 75

Horrorman wrote:

im just not all that great and enjoy running and gunning. So i dont get high kill streaks either. Only reason i got over 20 on WAW was cause of the tanks. Sad
reaper2792
F2000, underbarreled shotgun (it's not powerfull (in core) but easy and fast to use when in CQ) w/ MARS sight

USP.45

Sleight of Hand Pro if not Bling Pro on my F2000

Stopping Power Pro (core)

Ninja Pro

UAV, Counter UAV, Harrier Strike

It's hard to choose a map I like, not really any very good map, I'll go for Sub Base

Single Player and Spec Ops, completed everything, but can't really choose.

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

im just not all that great and enjoy running and gunning. So i dont get high kill streaks either. Only reason i got over 20 on WAW was cause of the tanks. Sad

Run 'n Gunning is destroyed in MoD2 part of that is the lag and the counter lag system which is complete fail.

It's something I don't understand, CoD4 is about perfect and WaW and MoD2 fail when there's lag. I also don't really understand why you die that fast in MoD2 besides the reason there's less recoil faster killing someone, the health/damage is the exact same as in the other CoDs.
annihilator90

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

me too...it was HQ, and i was tank hijacking the whole match -> result 39 kill streak Smiley Tongue

uhh i loved the tanks
Horrorman Level 75

Horrorman wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

me too...it was HQ, and i was tank hijacking the whole match -> result 39 kill streak Smiley Tongue

uhh i loved the tanks

Pity there are no tanks in MW2 Wasteland could definately do with some tanks IMO
GMballistic
You dont need to camp to get high kill streaks i usually just run around with a light machine gun or the striker and get 10-11 killstreaks
USASoldier22

USASoldier22 wrote:

You dont need to camp to get high kill streaks i usually just run around with a light machine gun or the striker and get 10-11 killstreaks

so your teh 22nd USA soldier?
ivirtran1

Studios