Black Ops forum

I just went to play it and it wouldn't sign in. Ok so i'll just play campaign i thought. As i was going into campaign it says trophy information couldn't be validated this game will end. Now i go into my trophys and MW2 isn't even in there and i had every trophy but star 69 and platinum.
n00bslayer3
Likes: 0
Posts: 286
Registered: ‎24-06-2009
14 REPLIES 14
in reply to n00bslayer3
That's not MW2's problem, it's probably your PS3.
GoldonArRow
Likes: 0
Posts: 9312
Registered: ‎18-11-2009
in reply to n00bslayer3
Odds are it was his PS3.

But that doesn tmean MW2 doesnt suck.

It still sucks
dont-have-name
Likes: 1
Posts: 1383
Registered: ‎15-09-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3
Psn network is down for now.
silent_doom_
Likes: 19
Posts: 989
Registered: ‎23-09-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3

Silent_Doom_ wrote:

 

Psn network is down for now.





what a shame

Xbox Live is still up
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3

n00bslayer3 wrote:

 

I just went to play it and it wouldn't sign in. Ok so i'll just play campaign i thought. As i was going into campaign it says trophy information couldn't be validated this game will end. Now i go into my trophys and MW2 isn't even in there and i had every trophy but star 69 and platinum.



Surprise!
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

n00bslayer3 wrote:

 

I just went to play it and it wouldn't sign in. Ok so i'll just play campaign i thought. As i was going into campaign it says trophy information couldn't be validated this game will end. Now i go into my trophys and MW2 isn't even in there and i had every trophy but star 69 and platinum.



Surprise!





how do you like your wiped HDD?
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3

Silent_Doom_ wrote:

 

Psn network is down for now.



Tell me about it... what the hell is going on? I am getting worried.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Silent_Doom_ wrote:

 

Psn network is down for now.



Tell me about it... what the hell is going on? I am getting worried.





PSN is down because....

i dont want to start a console war
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
in reply to n00bslayer3
[Edited by moderator. Language.]
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios