Massive Action Game (MAG) Beta - Open

Black Ops forum

Aww..I was really looking forward to MAG. I guess I should just search for something else to buy.

Trinity30_
I couldn't even get into a match...is the Training level supposed to work?
GoldonArRow

Trinity30! wrote:

Aww..I was really looking forward to MAG. I guess I should just search for something else to buy.

Don't try the demo for yourself, just listen to everyone else's opinion on this forum. Good move.
IntoTheVoid

GoldonArRow wrote:

nope, i couldn´t select the training mission as well !? there is only "Sabotage" or whatever the game mode is called available...
Horrorman Level 75
I tried downloading the patch....

I downloaded mabye half of it and it took about 3 hours... It's just not worth it in my opinion....

N8-N

Horrorman wrote:

GoldonArRow wrote:

nope, i couldn´t select the training mission as well !? there is only "Sabotage" or whatever the game mode is called available...

So it wasn't just me...

It looked, interesting, but worth $60? Idk
GoldonArRow

GoldonArRow wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

GoldonArRow wrote:

So it wasn't just me...

It looked, interesting, but worth $60? Idk

after such a demo, it´s not worth the money...IMO
Horrorman Level 75

N8-N wrote:

I tried downloading the patch....

I downloaded mabye half of it and it took about 3 hours... It's just not worth it in my opinion....

I don't know how long it took me, as I started it before I went to bed and woke up with it done. Is is absolutely asinine to have a patch that large for a demo. (And yes, it is a demo, not a beta. The game launches in less than three weeks.) If I have to wait that long for something, it better come with a "happy ending".
IntoTheVoid
I can't believe they expect to get $60 for this.

BF:BC is almost good by comparison.

I'd rather have a 34MB DL with a huge patch than a gigawatt DL with a huge patch followed by another huge patch. It's like the new disc you buy that takes 10 minutes to install only to tell you there's a huge patch which, when completed, takes another 10 minutes to install. Rush straight from work to the game shop, and it's midnight before the game is ready to be played.
SoylentBob

Studios