More than 1 helicopter

Black Ops forum

Does anyone else agree that you should be able to have 2 helicopters in the map at once at least... maybe even 1 per player so one person can't have two out at once but its so stupid that i'll have to wait or won't even be able to use the gunship i actually worked for because someone has their care package helicopter out. or atleast give us the points for the killstreak as soon as we get it instead of when we call for it
xtoastedbagelsx
4 REPLIES 4
Sorry, I think no.

In COD4 airspace superiority was 1 chopper 1 airstrike only.

With MW2 having multiple killstreaks up like it used to with harriers and pavelows and whatnot, it was a cluster***** in game.

Id rather not have that again.
EliteSniperKING
Yes. I'm sick and tired when I'm the only person doing well on my team. I get a GunShip. But can I use it? No, because some pathetic noob going 4-17 runs and steals an enemy Care Package and gets an Attack Heli in the air. That stalls time getting MAYBE 1 kill, and then we lose before I can call in my GunShip because of the pathetic noobs on my team.

Similar things have happened to me atleast 10 times (when I got a Chopper/Gunship, and someone gets a heli, not allowing me to call mine in before the game ends).

It would be fun if you could have infinite air support at one time (like a Attack Heli, CG, and GunShip all in the air at once lol) But, the game probably will lag like hell with all that flyin s*** in the air.
TheDeathlyAssas
I dont think there should be the ability to have more than 1 up at a time. I think that you should be able to call 1 in and just stack them so when 1 goes down another comes in.
ha1osn1p3r
Highlighted

TheDeathlyAssassin wrote:

Yes. I'm sick and tired when I'm the only person doing well on my team. I get a GunShip. But can I use it? No, because some pathetic noob going 4-17 runs and steals an enemy Care Package and gets an Attack Heli in the air. That stalls time getting MAYBE 1 kill, and then we lose before I can call in my GunShip because of the pathetic noobs on my team.

Similar things have happened to me atleast 10 times (when I got a Chopper/Gunship, and someone gets a heli, not allowing me to call mine in before the game ends).

It would be fun if you could have infinite air support at one time (like a Attack Heli, CG, and GunShip all in the air at once lol) But, the game probably will lag like hell with all that flyin s*** in the air.

ha1osn1p3r wrote:

I dont think there should be the ability to have more than 1 up at a time. I think that you should be able to call 1 in and just stack them so when 1 goes down another comes in.

@assassin exactly. thats my point the game i was in before i posted this we lost while i had my gunship and would've been able to take out everybody in the open quickly leading to the win instead of the heli that was in the air.

@halo i think there should alteast be 2 and maybe that stacking could work i guess. one of my concerns is atleast getting the points for getting the killstreak. but it would also be nice to not lose because i couldn't call mine in

and the airstrikes is whatever im worrying about the killstreaks that we can control that being the CG/GS .. im not saying being able to have 2 gunships or chopper gunners because that would be overkill but an attack heli and a cg/cs
xtoastedbagelsx

Studios