Multiplayer progress not saving

Black Ops forum

I'm playing Black Ops on my PS3 and my progress isn’t saving since yesterday.

I'm at Level 10, I can level up but when I go back to the main menu or just quit the game, the stats go back to Level 10.

Everything's been working well until now. I hope there’ll be a fix soon.

IPlayBlackOps1
22 REPLIES 22
yep I noticed that too, server has started having issues again two days ago... usually they fix it within two days and three weeks!

You have probably noticed the number of players was in the 300k this last month... that's not possible, the community is around 5k...

So they don't really care about their servers... last time I had to trash their Facebook for them to make the repair...

Bo1 is dead anyway, if you consider the high number of modders who waste the game...

Sad when you considered that was the best Cod...

Enjoy! jajajajaj

;=0)))))
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Yeah, I just hope they're going to fix it.

But still thanks Smiley Very Happy

IPlayBlackOps1

Im not sure if this is related, but my level has kept resetting to 1 each time I leave mutliplayer. Im getting sources saying my account wont work due to a update around December 1st. Kinda sucks because I enjoy the game but hate losing all my stuff!

ScaleFish6

It's pretty much the same problem. The bad thing is we can do absolutely nothing about it. It makes me pretty sad.

IPlayBlackOps1

I would suggest calling the support number, If you cant get a answer then I'll call later.

ScaleFish6

there is no such a thing as a support number, and Activision does not even has a hotline! jajajaj

Wait & Pray   ;=0))))

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Just read the part of the manual that says online multiplayer componeng are handled only through web support. Guess we just gotta wait.

ScaleFish6

Forget about the Manual, Chuck! jajajaj

Last time I had to trash their Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist/

Was around Christmas, took a week before they reacted...

You probably noticed the server was already having issues, as they were showing 300k players...

You can try to contact them this way, they will reply in 3 days usually with an automated msg!

JAJAJAJ

Good Luck Jim!

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Yeah,its everytime the smae problem...And it is not bad,it is worse that we can't do anything about it...Quite sad dqfanfeedback

Crum26

Studios